bad decision

I don't know why, but I did it

I went to meet Sebastian in the backyard of the school.

I know it's a stupid decision from me and that I shouldn't do it but my curiosity has gotten the best of me.

It's been a few minutes since I came here and yet, no sign of Sebastian. Maybe I should just leave.

But I also don't want to leave without an explanation. What if papa really made me and him break up?

Papa would do anything for you to be happy. Stop thinking about such things.

My subconscious told me.

I sigh softly and grab my bag from the grass. I started to walk back towards the entrance of the school when a deep familiar voice stopped me.

"Leaving already?" I turned around to see Sebastian standing there, wearing an all black suit. His hair was neatly arranged on his head.

I'll be lying if I say he didn't look hot.

He walked towards me, with each step he took my heart was yelling at me to leave but I couldn't or I didn't want to.

It's like my feet were glued to the ground. Stopping me from making any movement.

He stopped walking and stood in front of me. His left hand came in contact with my right cheek.

I did slightly flinch but his hand rested there. "Are you ready for me to explain to you what really happened?" he asked me.

I softly nodded my head. We sat down on the bleachers and he began talking.

"As I already told you last time, your father made me do this, so instead of explaining I'll just show you this video"

He says as he hands me his phone and clicks on the button to start the video.

In the video, there stood papa and Sebastian talking. Sebastian turned on the volume of the phone so that I could hear what they were saying.

"The deal is. I give you this money and you find a way to break up with Catanya"  papa says.

"But sir, I love your daughter"

"I don't care if you take this or I'll make sure to kill each and every single person in your family".

Sebastian agreed and that's when the video ends.

"I'm ready to believe you if you tell me where you got this video. Surely you couldn't know what papa wanted to talk to you about and you started recording it"

"Well, it was the footage of the security camera. You have to believe me Cat. I would never intentionally hurt you"

I feel like my head is going to explode anytime soon now. With all this stuff.

I should probably go back inside and forget about all this. I know for a fact papa doesn't kill people.

Sebastian is probably lying. And even if he isn't, I'll ask papa about it. He can't lie to me.

''I'm sorry Sebastian, but I'm pretty sure that my papa would never kill someone. I should head back in now. The bell is about to ring"

I say as I stood up, I bent down to grab my bag but as soon as I stood up again, a wet cloth was pressed on my mouth and nose.

I felt my eyes getting heavy and slowly my vision turned black.

School just now ended. I've gotten a text from papa saying that he would pick up Catanya himself from school as they were both going on a daddy daughter date.

It's not really something out of usual so I let it go.

I hope I had checked the number which was texting me though.

"Hey guys" I say as I reach the parking lot. I explained to them that dad already picked up Catanya a few hours before.

We all got in the car and drove home. As soon as we entered the living room, we saw Evie and dad pacing here and there.

"Hey, do you guys have any news about Catanya? She texted me saying that she was going to walk back home with her friend but when I tried calling her she declined it." Dad explained.

"But I thought you told me that you were going to pick her up from School yourself." I told him I was confused.

"What? I never said that"

"Yes, you did. You texted me saying that you were both going on a daddy daughter date " I say as I show him the text .

"Rafael, that is not my number nor did I ever text you this. I was in a meeting the whole day, I had left my phone at home" dad says as réalisation hit his face.

"Evie, love. Remember you told me that you heard the window in the kitchen crash this morning. Maybe someone actually broke into the house. I'm going to go check the security camera "

We all ran to the security room and dad played the footage of this morning.

In this footage we saw a rock flying into the window and breaking it. Sebastian walked through it and came inside.

Soon after he left through that same window but with dads phone in his hand.

"Fuck" dad says as he threw a vase on the wall. Alex took out his phone and called gods knows who and told them to get him the security footage of the school.

Now all we have to do is to wait.

________________________________

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for the long wait, but I was having my mock exams and I had to study really hard.

But now since I finally have my holidays, I'll be updating at least once a week.

Anyways,I hope you like the chapter.
Tell me your thoughts about it.

Lots of love.
XOXO Alicia.