cheater

I woke up a few hours ago in my mom and papa's room

I woke up a few hours ago in my mom and papa's room. I was currently in my own room painting with Romeo.

"Done" I say as I show him my drawing. "Wow, it's impressive. Better than mine I must say" he said, really impressed.

"Thank you, but yours is really good" I say as I look at his drawing.

" Why don't we go show it to the others, yea".
" Yeah sure"

As we were walking down the stairs I decided to ask a question, " why do you hate our new brothers?"

" What do you mean" he said as he clenched his fist, " well, you guys are always glaring at them"

" Is that a problem to you now, why do you even care about them" he snapped. " I care because they are our brothers"

" No! Stepbrothers. Nothing more, nothing less" he said as he left. I sighed sadly and went to the living room where papa and mom were.

"Hey love" papa said once he saw me. "Oh hey, princess," mom says.

"Hey! That's my nickname for her" papa said, turning to mom. " Well we can share it".

"No!we can't" I laughed at how funny their argument is.

"Anyway, I wanted to show you guys this" I say as I show them my drawing.

"Wait! Is that me and Evie" papa asked. "No, it's a pregnant elephant and a unicorn," mom says sarcastically.

" Haha" papa says sarcastically as well. " It's really beautiful honey"

"Thanks, do you want to keep it, I don't think the boys would like to have a portrait of our parents in our room looking at us sleeping" I say imagining the face Joshua and Ares would make.

Papa laughed "you're right".

"Bye!'' I ran out of the living room to go to the kitchen. It's been quite a few days that I've played with winter.

I entered my room and went to sit on my bed. Winter was already on it sleeping. Why does he sleep so much!?

"Hey winter" I say as I caress his head and scratch his ears.

He howled and went back to sleep. "Sleepy butt head".

"Hey little sis" Ares and Joshua said as they entered the room.

"Hey!" I said back. "What are you doing?" Ares asked. "Trying to get winter to wake up"

"That thing won't wake up now" Ares snickered. "I know," I sigh ignoring the fact that he just called my pet a thing. "Hey......do you wanna come with us to go get some groceries....we already asked dad and he said yes" Joshua said.