emotions

I had just woken up a few minutes ago with a huge headache

I had just woken up a few minutes ago with a huge headache. I sat up on my bed and noticed that there was no one there.

Good, I don't want them to see me like this.

I pressed my hand against the side of my forehead. I begin to remember what happened a few hours ago.

Sebastian doesn't love me.
He loves this girl.
He kissed a girl Infront of me.
He never loved me like I did.
Ares almost beat him up to death.
I came back home crying.
Evie comforted me like a mother should.
Then darkness overtook me.

I sigh and pull the covers off of me, I went to my wardrobe and took out my favourite onesie.

I went to the bathroom and stripped my clothes off, I put the water on the coldest temperature.

I wanted to feel numb, to feel nothing. I wanted to get my mind off Sebastian.

When I was still living with Audrey and John, school was the only thing I had to distract me.

I think I'll ask papa if I could go back to school, so I could try and meet new people, and maybe I could finally have some friends.

Yeah, that is what I'll do, go back to school.

Done with the shower I put my bear onesie on me.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and took a tub of  chocolate ice cream

I turn around from the fridge and see Apollo standing there. "You okay?" he asked me.

I nodded my head, not really trusting my voice at the moment. "You know if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here for you okay" he sighs.

I placed the tub of ice cream on the counter and went to hug him around the waist.

He didn't hesitate to hug me, we stayed like that for a good minute until we both parted from each other.

"I think I'm gonna ask papa if he can enrol me in your school, so I can take my mind off Sebastian" I tell him.