trust me

Everything was normal today at school

I was able to talk to Zachary without having my brothers on my back.

We were currently in the car going back home from school. Side to side  by Ariana Grande was playing at full volume in the car.

And guess who was the one who put it?
Ares. And he was also screaming the lyrics at the top of his lungs, which was pretty annoying might I add.

"I've been here all night,
I've been here all day. And boyyy you got me walking side to side" sang or should i say shouted ares at the top of his lungs.

Well, that was before River slapped him in the face…hard. "Can't you shut the fuck up for once" said Rafael who was driving.

"Unfortunately, no… I can't".

"Whatever" replied Rafael.

We soon reached home and all of us got out of the car. I'm pretty sure it's because of River who just farted before we got out of the car.

I went straight to my room, literally threw my backpack on the floor and went to my bathroom to take a nice long shower.

                            ✿︎✿︎✿︎

"Cat, dinner's ready" Joshua's big head popped up at my door. "Okay, i'll cum in a few moments"

I placed my pen down on my study table and went downstairs following joshua.

A series of hi's and hello's were heard as me and Joshua entered the dining room.

I took a seat next to Ares who waved at me. The maids came and placed the food on the table.

Tonight for dinner we had homemade tacos made by mom and it was so delicious that I ate more than two, which was surprising.

After I went back to my room to complete the rest of my homeworks, I don't know when, but I eventually fell asleep.

                              ⁠✿.⁠✿.⁠✿

I woke up around two in the morning, I was thirsty. I went downstairs in the kitchen and just as I was taking a glass out of the cupboard , I heard a loud noise in the living room.

I was scared but I still went to check what that noise was.

Oh how I wish I didn't!

I switched the lights on, just to see a masculine figure standing next to the window.

His back was facing me so I didn't really know who it was and I'm pretty sure it wasn't one of my brothers.

The man soon started to turn around and I froze in my spot.

"Sebastian?"

"Hello baby" he answered, looking at me with a smile on his face, which was making my skin crawl and not in a good way.