pain

It's been four months

It's been four months. Four months since I last saw my little sister. My only sister.

We've been working day and night to be able to find her. We are a hundred percent sure that it was Sebastian
who took her.

We went to his house and neither him or his family was there. The maid told us that they moved out but she didn't know where.

Each and every single one of us brothers refused to talk to each other until we found her. Dad never once left his office ever since she went missing.

Evie has been trying to make us talk but it was in vain, we either ignored her or just snapped at her.

I swear sometimes she acts as if Catanya didn't go fucking missing. I fucking hate her so much.

I just want my little princess back. I miss her. I miss cuddling with her. I miss pulling pranks on her.

Just come back Catanya.

I've been here for god only knows how long

I've been here for god only knows how long. I haven't eaten or drank anything.

The first time I woke up here Sebastian was with me. He said that this is my home now and that I need to get used to this.

I was locked up in a room with a bed and a chair in which Sebastian sat on.

There's no window to tell me whether it's daytime or nighttime.

But I know I've been here for a very long time now.

I just want my parents and brothers back. I feel like crying here and I can't even try to escape.

My wrist and my feet are chained to the bed. I didn't even have my clothes on me.

And seeing all of those injuries that had been freshly put on my body is making me sick.

I had Sebastian handprints all over my body. He said that if I hadn't been a bad girl he wouldn't have had his guard have their way with me. And by that I mean that they raped me.

I had burn scars all over my face. It was as if somebody poured acid on my face.

Knife scars on the inside of my thigh, my back and he sometimes put the blade of the knife inside of my private part and as soon as it's in he would twist it and it hurts so much.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the door opening.

It was Sebastian.

He came in with a tray filled with food. “Hello my love, look what I brought for you” he says, placing the tray on my lap.

You've been a good girl these past few days so I thought that I would reward you with a little something”

I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to eat anything he gave me. What if it's poison?

Seeing my lack of response, he slapped me with the back of his hand, blood dripped down from my nose.

Fucking eat you ungrateful bitch” he says as he took a muffin that was on the tray and force it into my mouth.

I spit it out while coughing, he glared at me and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it back.

Please stop it hurts” I beg him in a silent whisper. My voice was almost gone with how much I've been screaming from the pain everyday.

You want me to fucking stop then fucking eat” he yells at me, a bit of his spits lands on my face.

Oh you're not hungry!?. Give me a minute and I'll show you what not being hungry is” he says while pulling down his pants.

Oh god no, not again.

He knelt down in between my legs and sniffed my vagina then slowly ran his tongue over it.

He took his penis and plunged it deep in me. With the cuts it burned even more.

Fuck, how can you be so fucking tight. I guess we're gonna have to stretch you a little bit more than last time”

A snapped his fingers and a guard came in with a hammer and a knife. The guard places the hammer on the floor and gave Sebastian the knife

He left but not before evilly smiling at me. Sebastian removed his thing from inside me and fastly put the knife in me.

My eyes widen at how much it hurts. I've been through this a couple of times now, so why can't I get used to the pain.

He slowly twisted the knife from inside of me. I screamed. I screamed so loud hoping someone will hear me one day.

He took it out and put his penis right back inside of me. He thrusted in and out. I could see blood dripping down my legs.

Oh god, please, I just want my family back. I miss them.

While still inside of me, he bent down, picked up his pants and pulled out a camera and a tape from his pocket.

He placed several tapes over my mouth then turned on the camera. He brought it close to my face and said “say hi to your papa. This is probably the last time he'll see you”

He retracts the camera back and talks to it. I couldn't hear what he was saying, my head was pounding. It's probably due to the blood loss.

I slowly felt my eyes closing and hearing Sebastian laugh loudly.

Sebastian's face was the last thing I saw.

_____________________________

Hey guys.

I know it's been quite a long time and I sincerely apologize.

There will be a new update each Monday.

I hope you liked the chapter.

XOXO Alicia.