familia

I was woken up by someone caressing my hair

I was woken up by someone caressing my hair. "C'mon tesoro (treasure) it's time to wake up." I groaned and snuggled more into my pillow, who just chuckled at me?

How is that possible?!.

I looked up and saw that it was dad, I immediately blushed and hid my face in his chest. He chuckled once again and said "up you get, dinner's almost ready".

I shook my head playfully and turn to the other side. He gasped.

"Did you just ignored me! You're father"

I nodded and giggled. Suddenly I felt something tickling me and it was dad.

I started to laugh uncontrollably. "No, no.....Dad stop please it tickled" I said in between my laugh.

He just stop and looked at me with wide eyes and mouth wide opened. I think I saw some tears in his eyes.

"Dad you okay"

"Say it again"

"You okay?"

"No..no before that"

"Dad....stop it tickles"

He looked at me and picked me up and started to twirl me around in my room. "You've said it.... You've finally call me dad" He said happily.

He placed me down and said "ti amo Catanya" ( i love you).

He loves me. "I love you too dad".

"You know Italien". I just nodded at him and smiled.

He laughed still in teras. "Let's go, I'm gonna rub this is your brothers face.... Let's go" he said while grabbing my hand and leads me to the dinning room.

All of my brothers smiled at me. I smiled back and waved at them. Dad took his seat at the head of the table and I took my usual seat next to Apollo.

He side hug me and the others smiled warmly at me. The maids brought in the food and then proceed to leave.

 The maids brought in the food and then proceed to leave

"Guys before eating I wanna say something" dad started. "What.... I'm trying to eat over here" groaned Roman.

Dad glared at him and he shrinked in his seat. "As I was saying I have an announcement.
1: Catanya called me dad". He said with a big grins on his face.

All of my brothers groaned. "I thought she was going to call me brothers first" Complained Ares. "What's the second thing then" asked River

"Yeah umm... The rest of our familgia is coming tomorrow morning at 9.00am." Dad said nervously.

"All of them" screamed Roman. Dad nodded and River and Rafael fist bump eachother.

Matteo then turn to me and said "hey Catanya familgia means family ".

Dad and I chuckled because they doesn't know that I speak Italian. "I know, I speak italien too".

They all looked at me shocked excepted for Dad. "Since when." Asked Lorenzo excitedly.

"Since I was 8". They all nodded happily.

"Do I have grandparents" I asked quietly. "Yes baby, you have grandparents, auts, uncles and cousins" Xander answered me.

"How mamy cousins do I have".

"19 cousin" Lorenzo said while grinning.

I almost chocked on air. 19 cousins!!.

"Well how many girls cousins do I have" I asked nervously.

Lorenzo and Romeo shooked their head in synch saying no.

I'm pretty sure my jaws drop to the floor by now. They chuckled and started a conversation along themselves.

*Gasp* what if they don't like me. I quickly got worried and started to overthink.

What if they hates me?

What if they don't like how I look.

What if-

I got interrupted by a hand placed over mine. It was Apollo hand.

He smiled gently at me and whisper "don't worry they all love you already". I nodded feeling at ease.

Soon we were all finished with dinner and we all went to bed.

I was about to get in my bed when a knocked was heard on my door.

Curious, I get up and walked towards it. I open the door and Ares and Roman were both standing there smiling sheepishly at me.

"Can we sleep with you" Ares asked. I was shocked about how he just asked this directly.

Roman smacked him on the head and turn to me "what he means is that...can we stay with you for the night and cuddles with you"

I nodded happily and the three of us went to bed.

My back was facing Roman front, and my front was facing Ares front.

"We love you Catanya" was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep