Vacation

Just as papa and Evie left we all sat down

Just as papa and Evie left we all sat down. Just as I was about to sit down, River pulled me on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me protectively and glared at our new brothers .

I wonder what Seb is doing now.
Gosh I miss him. He asked me to be his girlfriend like a few days ago or it was probably a week ago, I don't remember.

"So why don't we get to know each other?" said Elijah, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea let's do that"  Xander says.

"Well we'll go first" says Elijah.

"As you all know my name is Elijah, I'm 27 and my birthday is on the 24 August, i'm also a workaholics".

"I'm Blake, the older twin, and I like to paint".

" Really Cat paints too" says Lorenzo. " Really" Blake asked me, smiling.

I shyly nodded my head. "That's great, I hope we can paint together"

" Me too," I say softly to him. He smiled at me. " Well, I'm Blaise the younger twin, I like to dance even though I'm like 24" he finishes while scratching the back of his neck.

" Umm, I'm Vincent, 20 years old and i like to cook and I'm a tattoo artist"

"I'm the funniest one, I love pulling pranks on everyone and yeah that's it"

" Now my turn, I'm Joshua, I'm 18, I love to sleep and eat, I'll be going to college next year and did I say I love eating like a lot".

" Uuuu I like you" Roman and Ares say. I swear those two are like twins.

" Well I guess it's our turn now" says Rafael while rolling his eyes. They'll probably get stuck at the back of his head one day, maybe he'll see his brain there, well if he even has one.

"Alexander, 29 and we'll I won't say I'm a workaholic, at least not anymore"  Xander says looking at me at the last part of his sentence.

" I'm Lorenzo and I love cooking"

"Romeo and I like painting, especially with Catanya"

"I'm Matteo and I'm a doctor"

"River eldest triplet"

"Hello! I'm Roman and I'm the second born triplet and I love eating and pulling pranks"

"Rafael, last born triplet"  he say glaring at them just like River

"Ares, most handsome man on earth, I love pulling pranks as well and I'm 17 turning 18 in a few weeks".

"Apollo, Ares twins and I love reading".