Nonna came back

The idea for this chapter was given to me by Hope9958. So thank you.

"Papa" I say as I see my father standing there with my brothers, "what are you doing here" I ask them

Have they been following us? No, that's too absurd right.

"We are here to take you back home young lady, we are going back home right now" papa said all angry.

"No!" I say angrily as well.  Papa yelled at me .

" No! You can't do that papa" I say. "Yes I can, I'm your legal guardian and you have to do as I say and that's it" he yelled at me

"But you promised," I say. "Listen here young lady, your my daughter and I get to chose what is right for you, and if your not willing to listen you can start packing your things so I could send you to a fucking orphanage, you should be grateful that I even took you in" he yelled at me.

I flinched because I never knew he would say something like that to me. My whole body Is completely frozen as I looked at him

A look of regonnisation was seen in his eyes, he tried to talk to me but I couldn't even listen to him.

tears pickled in my eyes as I ran towards the car with Apollo and Roman trailing behind me.

I got inside the car and slammed the door really hard. Apollo got in the passenger seat next to me and Roman got in next to him.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I couldn't keep them in anymore. I sobbed into my hand and refused to look at any of them.

"Cat-" Apollo tries to say, but I cut him off by saying  "don't talk to me"

He sighed and stayed quiet. Papa then got in the car with Rafael, I guess the other took another car.

"You are in so much trouble right now young lady" papa said as he put his seatbelt on.

I stayed quiet and looked out the window. Right after Papa parked the car I got off, not even waiting for him to switch off the car. I ran inside the house.

I could hear them calling out to me but I didn't respond as I ran to my room, locked the door and plopped down on my bed.

As I was crying I then remembered something that nonna told me. She said that if I ever need help with my papa and brothers, I should just call her immediately.

So that's what I did, I took my phone and dialed her number.

Catanya- bold.

Maria- italics.

Hey sweetie.

Hey nonna (sniffles)

Sweetie, what's wrong? Are you crying?