Number five

After the shower, I got out of the bathroom and sat at my desk

After the shower, I got out of the bathroom and sat at my desk. I pulled out my homework and began to work on it.

My mind couldn't stop thinking about Zachary and what happened between me and my brothers.

I really didn't mean to make them mad, I just wanted to have some friends for the first time in my life.

A knock was heard on my door. I hope it's not one of my brothers because I really don't wanna see their ugly faces.

"Come in" I say to whoever just knocks. Mom comes in with a small smile. "Your brothers told me what happen and now I wanna hear your side of the story if you don't mind"

I sigh and tell her about everything that happened. "You want to know my opinion about it," she asked. I nodded my head and she talked again.

"I think that you should not care about what they say. I mean, it's not like you're controlling who they're talking to and besides, if you want to be friends with that  Zachary boy, they can't do anything about it. So do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't get pregnant and do drugs"

She says with a small laugh at the end. "You're right, I should not let them control my life 24/7" I tell her.

She hugged me as she was sitting next to me in a chair. "Well, I gotta go, I told your father that I was gonna make dinner for everyone tonight"

"Do you need some help?"

"No, don't worry honey. I think you should rest a little bit."
She says as she leaves my room.

I put my homeworks in my backpack and lay down on my bed.

Ever since I came to live here, I've never used the TV that I have in my room. I grabbed the remote control and went on Netflix.

Last time my cousins were there, Rocco told me to watch a show called the umbrella academy.

Damn, who knew that forty three women could give birth at the same time.

_______

"Catanya, it's time to eat" I heard Joshua shouting from downstairs. "Coming" I yell back.

I get up from my bed and head downstairs. Rocco has good taste in movies and shows.

I've literally finished the first season of the show. I'm not gonna lie when I say that number five is kind of cute.

But it's too bad that he's a fifty three year old man trapped in a thirteen year old body.

I made my way to the dining room and sat down at my place next to Apollo and Joshua.

River and Rafael were both glaring at me. Papa came in with mom helping her to carry the foods that she prepared.

They placed it on the table and sat down at their seat. As soon as papa sat down he stared at me.