revelation PT.2

(When Catanya fainted)

I immediately panicked when I saw her slowly closing her eyes. I quickly picked her up after telling my son's to wait for me at the hospital that we own.

I placed her on the backseat and drove straight to the hospital. Once we were there we all rushed inside and started to call for a doctor.

They took her to the Operation room to see what was wrong with her.
_______________________

We've been waiting for 2 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. I take a quick glance at my son's

Alexander has been pacing here and there for the past 2 hours.

Lorenzo and Matteo was silently crying

Romeo look scared, not for him but for Catanya.

Rafael and River look guilty, probably of treating bad ever since she came back.

Roman keep staring at the floor not saying anything.

Apollo was holding Ares who was also crying.

Ever since Catanya came back we'd all changed our habits, for example: Alexander and I started to drink less. Lorenzo and Matteo became more happy. Rafael and River spend more time at home. Roman and Ares started to smile more than the usual and Apollo started to talk more.

The door suddenly opened and the doctor came out with some nurses trailing behind him. We immediately started to bombard him with question and asking him if Catanya is alright.

He told us to calm down and to seat down politely. How could he tells us to calm down when my daughter fucking fainted.

"What are you waiting to tell us why my sister fainted" River snapped at the doctor. "Well your sister/daughter fainted due to taking an excessive amount of painkillers" he said.

"Why would she take so much painkillers to the point that she fainted" Roman asked. We all shrugged. Something's wrong, I just want my baby to open up to us but she's always so distant almost as if she's scared. She's always on her guard.

"That's not all" the doctor said. "What do you mean that not all" asked Alex (Alexander).

"Well while the nurses were changing her clothes into the hospital robe. They've seen a lot of bruises on her body along with scars..... There was some ummm.... Depleasent words written all over her back. It looks like she was abused." he explained.

"What kind of words were written on her back" Ares asked fearfully.

"Some words such as... Little attention whore seeker, slut, bitch, mistake and brat.... There was also so self harm scar all over her wrist ,arm and thigh."

If we weren't crying before now we certainly are. There were six holes made in the wall. Two by Alexander, two by Rafael and two by River.

Lorenzo, Matteo and Apollo were sobbing non stop.

Ares, Roman and Romeo were throwing everything they saw on the floor.

I would usually be mad at this but right now we're talking about my principessa (princess).
The doctor looked at us sympaticlly.

"Was she.... Raped" Romeo asked. All of us turn to look at him. "What the fuck are you saying" Alex snarled at him. "If she was abused there might be some chance that she was abused to" he explained to us.

We all turned to looked at the doctor and he nodded sadly at us. By now we were all crying and throwing everything around. We calmed down after a few minutes.

"When can we go to see her" Apollo asked quietly.

"You can go now, but her body is still weak, so we gave her an injection so she could sleep but don't worry she'll wake up soon" the doctor said.

We were about to open the door that leads to Catanya room bit the doctor stop us by saying "I'll prescribe some creams for her bruises and another creams for her scar. The creams for her scars might take a bit of rim before all the scars disappear definitely". We nodded and entered Catanya room.

There she was my poor little baby girl lying on a hospital bed, an IV attached to her little hand.

I made my way toward her and kissed her forehead. One tears slip out of my eyes then another while looking at her.

A hand was placed on my shoulder, I turns around and it was Alexander. "Don't worry dad she'll be fine" he said trying to convince himself by the same time.

"This was not supposed to happened" we all turned our head to Roman.

He looks at us and said "she was supposed to be a happy kid, carefree and loved by us. She was supposed to be spoiled to the core by us" tears were streaming out of our eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Rafael said repeatedly. I made my way toward him and hugged him tight and he cried on my should.

"Shh...she'll be fine, she'll wake up and we'll show her how much we love her" i said to him.

He nodded and made his way toward her. He bend down to kiss her forehead.

 He bend down to kiss her forehead

_______________________

It's been four hours now and she still hasn't woken up, I'm starting to get worried I was sitting on her left side caressing her head, passing my hand through her long brown hair.

A small groaned was heard, we all turned our head into Catanya direction. We quickly stand up and surrounded her. She begin to open her eyes.

She look at us confused and try to sit up. She whimpered and I quickly helped her. She gave me a tight lip smile.

She realised that the scars on her wrist was visible and her eyes widened in fear. She looked at her terrified.

She tried to put her hands behind her back without us noticing but of course we did see it.

"No need to hide it love, we've already seen them" Lorenzo smiled sadly at her. Tears started to form in her eyes and a tears slip out.

"I'm sorry" she whispered. We all looked at her shocked. She bit her lip and look down.

"Y-you talk" River asked curiously, she slowly nodded. "We thought that you were mute" Romeo said.

She shook her head no and looked at us. "I'm intentionally mute" she whispered. "But why" Romeo asked again. She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Love can we ask you some question about your past" I asked her quietly. She looked at me, then at the other and nodded.

Let's hope it's not as bad as I thought

Oh how wrong I was.

_______________________

Hey guyy how do you feel about this chapter.

Love you all.
Xoxo Alicia