mother and daughter bond

We soon went to lunch, papa and Evie had made us some pasta

We soon went to lunch, papa and Evie had made us some pasta. We all sat down and began to eat.

"So….did you guys have fun in the swimming pool" Evie asked as she took a bite of her pasta.

"Yupe, we played Marco Polo"  Ares says, probably remembering how Roman threw himself at Joshua.

It was so funny to watch. "And Joshua taught me how to swim"  I say smiling at Joshua who smiles back at me.

"That's  great princess," Papa says. " Catanya, if you don't mind, maybe me and you can spend some time with each other, trying to get to know each other, we can also talk about girl stuff" Evie says smiling to me.

I rapidly nodded my head and smiled at her. I had never spent time with Audrey, so this is the first time.

"Great then, we can go now if you are done " asked Evie. I nodded and we both stood up and left. She decided to take me to hers and papa's room. " So….. tell me about this Sebastian guy," Evie says half excitedly.

Evie pov.

I had asked Catanya to have a bonding time with her so that we can get to know each other more and also to talk about Sebastian.

Armani has been talking to me about him when we meet, and the more he talks about him, the more I find this guy creepy.

Who the fuck would fall in love with a five month old baby picture and decided to claim this baby his.

Nah nah, that won't happen, not under my watch, I already love Catanya so much. She is such an obedient child. I know what she has been through, Armani told me about it. That was probably the second I saw him crying.

The first time was when he first told me about her and how Audrey kidnapped her. Just as we entered the room that I share with Armani I decided to ask the question first.

"So…tell me about this Sebastian guy" I say half excitedly. I'm excited that she has a boyfriend , but I'm not happy that she has a twenty two year old one. This guy is a pedophile, I'm telling you.

"Well, I don't know," Catanya says, smiling. "Tell me what you like about him".

" Well, I guess I just love the fact that he loves me for who I am…. Growing up I never thought that someone would ever be interested in me, I mean look at me, I'm broken and ugly" says as tears fill up her eyes.

Oh no! I'm making her cry, I'm such a bad mother. "Oh baby come here" I say as I pull her into a bone crushing hug. "Don't you ever dare saying that okay, you're the most beautiful girl on this planet, you may be broken but we love you for it. I know that we can't fix you as people say but I don't care, you're my daughter and I love you" .

"Thank you mom,"  she whispered. Wait! Did she just call me mom? Oh! I'm the happiest woman on earth.

"I-is it okay if I call you mom" she asked as she parted from the hug, "of course it's alright sweetie" I smiled at her and pulled her into another bone crushing hug.

Her ribs might be broken by now, but hey! She just called me mom. Now all I have to do is to wait and let my new sons accept me as their mother.

I know it will take time, but I'm willing to wait, I love these kids so much. I'm so thankful I found someone like Armani to love me, after my ex husband died, I was so happy.

I have never told my kids of that, but when they were at work or at school, their father would bring a new woman home everyday and he wild tie me to a chair and make me watch them fuck.

He even sometimes abused me, such as a few slaps here and there if I didn't do the chores or fix his clothes to go to a business meeting.

I had always hated my father for making me marry him. I was his only child and apparently a girl can't be a Donna without a Don.

My father has always been sexist, he was also homophobic, so when max came out as gay, he had locked him up in the basement for three days, I could do anything, I was hopeless, sure I was trained to fight, but I could never hurt my father.

Because at the end of the day he was still my dad, but I'm thankful he died three years ago, due to being shot in the heart by Armani.

I suddenly heard some snores, I looked down to Catanya to see her sound asleep in my arms. I smiled and placed her on the bed, I covered her with the duvets, I stroked her hair lovingly.

Just then Armani came in, "hey love" he said as he kissed me on the lips and sat down next to me. "You guys had a great time together?"

"Yeah and guess what? She called me mom" I said excitedly. "Really that's fantastic" shouted Armani. We turned to look at Catanya who was stirring in her sleep.

"You idiot shut the fuck up, or I'll have your head as a trophy" I threatened him going all mama bear on him. " Ok, you need to calm down"

" Never. Tell. A. Woman. To. Calm. Down" I say, making him hear every single word. He rapidly nodded his head and went out of the room. I chuckled, kissed Catanya's forehead and lay down next to her, while stroking her hair.

_______________________

Hey guys 👋

Short chapter today, I might not be able to post any new chapters, until the fifteen of October, I have exams coming up and I need to revise.

Anyway, how did you feel about this chapter?
Let me know....

Lots of Love
XOXO Alicia.