Escape?

I woke up in a white room

I woke up in a white room. It wasn't the first time I've come here.

Sebastian has brought me here a few times. Especially when I passed out due to the pain he put me through.

I turned my head to my right and Sebastian was sleeping on a chair holding my arm.

This was my chance. He was sleeping. I could try to find a way to escape.

I carefully slipped my arm away from him. He shifted a bit and I put a pillow under his head.

I started walking Towards the door. I slowly opened it to make sure there wasn't anyone around that could see me.

There were three long corridors. One on my left, one on my right and one in front of me.

Hoping there would be no guard I quietly make my way down the left corridor.

I was trying so hard to walk fast but  this aching pain in between my leg made it even more difficult.

As I was was walking, I head the sound of a door opening behind me. I quickly open the door on my right and went in.

It was completely dark in here. The only source of light was coming from the window that was in front of me.

Since it was quite high up, I took a random chair, stood on it and look out.

The view of the window was directly facing the entrance of god only knows where I am.

There were at least twenty guard guarding the gates. There were a lot of black car coming in and going out.

I could get out from this window then get into one of the cars and as soon as the car stops somewhere else, I’ll get out and ask somebody for help but definitely not the person driving the car.

CATANYA” I heard the unmistakeable sound of Sebastian voice. He probably noticed that I was gone.

If I wanted to get out of here this is my only chair.

I quickly tried to open the window but much to my dismay it was locked and I couldn't find anything that could help me to open it without make a single noise.

Screw it! I'm willing to take the risk if it meant that I could get away from here.

I tried to do the same thing that people do in movies to break windows. I used my elbow to break the glass. It made a loud shattering noise and a piece of glass struck into my chin but I couldn't care less.

I quickly got out of the window and fell on the grass. From my peripheral view I could see Sebastian talking to the guards near the gates.

I quickly crawled to a nearby bushes and hid behind it.
Sebastian left and went back inside while the guards started to check every single car that was going out.

Crap!

How was I suppose to leave now. I look around myself in hope to find something that could help me get out of this place.

There were a lot of bushes near the wall of the gates. I figured that since the guards were busy checking the cars they wouldn't see me.

I tried to discreetly run to the other side. Due to my lack of luck one of the guards saw me and yelled “Hey!”

My eys s widened and I began to run around the mansion and so did the guards. I ran and ran as fast as I could while looking behind me.

While doing so, I failed to notice that there was somebody running toward me.

That perish grabbed me by the waist while my head was still turned around.

Did you really think you could get away from me this easily?” I heard Sebastian voice as something sharp pierced my neck.

I could barely keep my eyes open and soon enough I fell into darkness.

We've found her, it took us a lot of time, but we did it.

Now, I don't know whether Sebastian is mart or just dumb.

He took Catanya to his own fucking house. Like bro, if you're going to kidnap someone, hides them in a place that nobody would guess where they are.

But it's whatever, I glad he hid her somewhere that we could easily reach to.

Since dad wasn't completely sure if Catanya was there. He's going to send this guy named Tim.

Tim will go to Sebastian house as a weapon seller for the mafia and after selling to hime some fake weapons, instead of leaving he will just sneak back inside and look for Cat.

If he finds her, he will have to bring her straight home without being noticed by one of Sebastian's man.

If he doesn't find her, well, I guess he can say goodbye to his lovely wife who's  unconscious in our basement.

I'm just hoping that Catanya is safe and without any injury on her.

She's already been through so much.

_____________________________

Hey guys,

I'm so sorry I couldn't update, my dad's grandma passed away and we were all really busy in the doing the eight days prayers.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter.

Lots of love
XOXO Alicia