Rafael POV

(When Britney pour the milkshake over catanya)

I can't believe,whi the hell does she thinks she is for calling my sister a whore and a slut.

I watched her as she pour the milkshake over Catanya. The only thing I saw was red at the moment when she did that.

Matteo rushed toward her and start to remove the milkshake that was on her hair. I saw Romeo walk towards Britney like a predator. He was now face to face with Britney and the he whispered so that Catanya couldn't hear "next time, you better watch what your saying to my sister or else say bye-bye to your life" she nodded in fear and left with her minions.

_______________________

Skip to when Catanya came to apologize to Rafael cause the author lazy
_______________________

A knocked was heard on my door. I lazily get up to open it and it was Catanya.

She started to write something on her notebook. Not gonna when dad told us that she was mute, I was so sad.

She showed me her notebook and on it was written "I'm sorry I made you and your girlfriend fight" . Her eyes held nothing but guilt.

It's not even her fault why is she apologising. Now I feel bad, I've been treating her like shit and she still apologize for something she didn't do.

I just waved her off and closed the door. I sat on my bed thinking about Catanya.

There's something off about her. It's like she's hiding something.
I just want her to open up to us but with the way I'm acting, yeah that's not gonna happen

_______________________

Skip to dinner
_______________________

At dinner Catanya asked all of us what was our job. I could tell we all stiffen at that one question.

Then Alexander just told her that we own multiple hotel and nightclubs.

After dinner I went to sleep with one thought in my mind.

I'm gonna found out what has happened to you sorelina (sister)