first day of school

I sigh as I look at myself once again in the mirror

I sigh as I look at myself once again in the mirror. Today's my first day of school. We came back from vacation two weeks before the twins went back to school.

Papa had enrolled me in the same school as Apollo, Ares, Roman, Rafael River and Joshua, it's a private school, meaning each day a different uniform.  The school had a private college connecte to it. Three days ago mom came with me so we could buy everything I need for school and that includes the uniform.

It kind of feels weird going back to school after quite a few years. We are in the third trimester of school, meaning I'll probably be the 'weird new girl'. I don't mind being called that, I've been called worse in my last school.

My uniform consists of a white blouse with the school's logo printed on it, paired with a black skirt and a black tie. I also had a black headband and some white high knee socks.

We had different uniforms each day, Monday is the uniform that I'm currently wearing, Tuesday girls wear dresses and so on

I grab my school bag and head downstairs for breakfast, it is currently seven in the morning and school did not start before eight.

"Hello cat"  Blake says as he was the first one to notice I was here, Mom, papa, Xander, Enzo, lijah, Blake and Blaise and surprisingly Apollo and Ares were here too.

"You look gorgeous in those uniforms darling, the color white and black really suits you" mom says as she takes a bite from her scrambled eggs.

"Thank"

I then received a lot of compliments from my father and brothers, but of course they had to make some comment about how short the skirt was . 

Meh, couldn't care less, just kidding. I sat down in between Xander and lijah.

I took only a few pancakes and a bit of strawberries for today. Soon the others came in too,

"Ready to go" River says as he looks at his watch, the boys had similar uniforms, black dress pants with a white blouse with the school's logo printed on it.