meeting the others (the real part)

They are here.

We all stood up and went toward the front door

We all stood up and went toward the front door. I was hiding behind River the whole time since I was scared of them.

"So where is she" an unknown voice Said which sent shiver down my spine.

Before dad could say anything another voice said dramatically "where is my baby cousin, uncle Armani".

"Well maybe if you guys give me th etime to explain, I'll tell you yeah" Dad exclaimed.

They all remaind silent to let dad speak. "She's right here" he said while pointing to his right. All of my brothers were on his left, but he didn't know that I was standing behind River

"Are you fucking kidding us" A female voice said firmly. "What no-no mama I promise she was right here" dad replied dumbfounded.

River snickers and all the head snap to him. "You know where She's don't you" A threatening female voice said.

Suddenly river walk to the others side letting the others see me.

*Gasp*

"She's so cute"

"Can I hold her"

"I love her already"

"Look at her cheeks"

"Jesus Christ her hair is so long"

"I wanna cuddles with her"

"Enough" the same male voice said again.

He approached toward me and boy he was so tall for an old man.

"Who are you calling old man" he said to me.

Oh-no I said that out loud

"Yes, you did". My eyes widened and I pretty sure I was red like a tomato.

The others laugh at my distressed.

He look at me for a few second then pull me in an embrace. I waited a few second to hug him back as well

We then parted from each other and he smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you're back principessa (princess)" I smile at him for saying this.

"Alright grandfather itsour turn now".

"Whatever" mumbled grandfather's under his breath .....

______________________

Hey guys

Short chapter today.

I'm currently in the school's bathroom writing this and if I don't hurry up I might get yelled at.

She'll be knowing their names in the next chapter.

Also what do you guys think if my drawing. It's the picture at the very start of the chapter.