meeting the step family

I sigh as I sign the last document on my table, it's been about at least two weeks since Catanya's date with Sebastian

I sigh as I sign the last document on my table, it's been about at least two weeks since Catanya's date with Sebastian. My mom went back home with my dad.

I've apologized to her even though I shouldn't because I'm just doing the right thing for her.

I do realize that what I've said to her did hurt her feelings but I never meant it.

The boys got their school breaks like one week ago, I still haven't got the time to tell Catanya about the mafia.

I just hope that she won't see me as a monster now. Anyway, let's get back to that stupid son if a bitch.

I hate him with a passion, he's just a fucking pedophile, the moment I've seen him fantazing about a baby picture of my daughter I knew I had to keep him away from her when I got her back.

And now here we are he's fucking dating her, how do I know about this?.

Well I've heard his conversation on the phone with my precious daughter, he literally asked her to be his girlfriend over the phone.

And my daughter being the innocent good girl she is, agreed to date a twenty one year old pedophile.

I know this guy is planning something fishy, him and his whole family.

I don't know what, but I'm gonna find out soon.

Today my dear girlfriend is coming over, so that my kids can meet her and vice versa.

I make my way towards my room but stop in front of Catanya's one. I knocked on her door and a soft voice said "come in".

I went in and saw her painting what seems like a woman under the sea. It truly was beautiful.

"Oh, hey papa" she said and smiled softly at me, I smiled back

"Did you paint that sweetie?" I asked her, and she nodded her head with a small smile.

"Do you like it?" she asked me softly, "yes, princess, it's really beautiful" .

"Now common princess, it's time to get ready, the person I was talking to you about should be here in a few minutes" I tell her.