✧𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 (shopping and jealousy)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-

As we went down the elevator I couldn't help but feel excited that I was gonna see Las Vegas for the first time. I hadn't been out of the hotel room in days. I was relieved that I was finally gonna see other peoples faces besides Niccolò's.

Speaking of the devil, Niccolò stood beside me as the elevator doors opened. "Evening Mr. Conti." A man said as we walked out the main hallway.

Niccolò walked past him as another two guards opened the door. We were outside of the lobby when suddenly men with cameras approached us.

The room quickly became crowded as the men flooded the room. The flashing lights blinded me as Niccolò pulled me by my waist far away from them.

"Damn it." Niccolò mumbled as he grabbed the keys from his black Valentino coat and led us inside another door. We went down an elevator that led into what seemed to be an underground parking lot.

"Get inside." He told me as he opened the door to his silver Porsche.

"Sir would you like me to drive you anywhere?" The chauffeur asked from behind him.

"No." Niccolò replied, closing the car door. Starting the car and immediately driving out of the parking lot.

Niccolò seemed angry as we reached the main street . He drove recklessly throughout the busy streets. He changed lanes as soon as another car moved out of the way.

"Could you slow down please?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He just glared at me and speeding up even more. Suddenly the green light ahead turned yellow, then quickly to red. Any normal person would have slowed down the car. But he went faster.

"Niccolò don't—" I said, my hands were grasping
the seat beneath me tightly.

He smiled and went even faster as we nearly passed the red light. We finally slowed down as we arrived at a mall.

"What happened?" I asked him quite
shaken up.

"We're here." Niccolò ignored my question
as he got out of the car.

He went around the car to open the door for me. He handed the car keys to a nice man who wore a tie and we went inside the mall.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked, as we walked beside each other. I looked around the mall for a while until I spotted a store that sold pretty dresses. 

"Let's go to that one." I said heading towards the store. He gave me a disapproving look but still followed behind me.

I browsed around the store and found a perfect flowy white dress. I grabbed a couple more dresses and headed towards the dressing rooms. The dressing room area was a little crowded.

I noticed Niccolò was a bit annoyed by that, but I didn't mind. I tried on every dress I liked and more but Niccolò didn't like any.

The more I tried on, the more annoyed he seemed. He stood up and grabbed the dresses from my hand. I thought he would go give them to someone to put them back in the clothing racks.