✧𝐗𝐈𝐕 (what he is)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-

"Why not? I don't see the problem in talking to them." That warm confortable feeling inside me was gone.

Once again, we were arguing. When were we going to get though a single conversation without the room becoming unbearable to stand in?

"After all, they're the people that look after you and your home. Why can't I speak to them?" I continued.

"Because I said so."
He stated.

"Just because you say so? Alright and who else am I supposed to talk to, then? You? I can't even look at you without arguing with you and your explosive little temper." I didn't mean to get this frustrated, but he knew exactly how to mess with my emotions, and how to toy with my mind.

"I'm your wife aren't I? Why can't you just let me do what I want?" I said finally. Angered by his unresponsive state.

His taunting, almost dead, dark eyes found mine. Once again, making me feel vulnerable and small.

"Because I say so."
He solely repeated.

"What's the matter with you? I was just asking a question, Niccolò." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Stop acting like a child then."
He stated.

"Me? You're worse than a three year old."
I snapped back.

"That's because you drive me crazy. I don't know how you do it." He spoke softly, yet his voice still felt powerful. As if he could command a person to do anything he wanted with just a small gesture.
Well, that person wasn't going to be me.

"Because I can see through you. I see though the mask that you think hides you from showing who you really are."

"What's that supposed to mean?" His thick eyebrows furrowed on his face as he spoke.

"You're think you're so tough. But I see that every terrible thing you do really affects you and your mood. You pretend you're strong, but you're really weak."

His breathing unhinged as my words spilled out of my mouth.

"And you—" He began spewing
his venom right back at me.

"What about me?" I interrupted.

"You! You pretend you're so innocent, you pretend you're the victim when we both know you're nothing but a spoiled, incompetent brat who would be completely lost without me."

I gasped dramatically. I had a tendency to do that. I suppose I really was spoiled, but it's not like there was anything seriously wrong with that.

"You know what? Yes I am."
I replied.

"Excuse me?"
He tilted his head.

"You heard me. Yes, I am spoiled. I've been spoiled my whole life. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Yes I do. If you've been handed everything to you all your life you'd think you would learn to be thankful. But you aren't. You're childish and ungrateful." He said strikingly keeping his composure.