✧𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 (the date)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・✧

-

I finally put together a perfect outfit for the movies.

I wanted something that wasn't trying too hard but was also feminine and sexy. I went with a black leather jacket, some tight fitting jeans and the one comfortable shirt in my closet. I wore my shiny black leather Jimmy Choo's to finish off the look, of course. I'd say I looked perfect for a movie night
with the one and only Niccolò Conti.

I applied some perfume and headed downstairs to meet Niccolò. "Finally." He stood from the couch, his famous drink in his hand. His eyes wandered all over my body. I wondered if he liked my outfit.

"What? I thought I was pretty quick."

"If thirty minutes is quick for you."
He smirked. "I know it isn't for me."

"Alright, let's go then." I urged.

Niccolò walked over to me placing one hand on my waist. He sort of stepped back as if to admire me. "Perfect." He muttered under his breath, as if he was only talking to himself. I tried to fight back
the stupid smile forming on my lips.

He walked me into the elevator that led to the large underground garage.

We stepped out of the elevator and Niccolò stopped us right where his fancy cars were parked. "Choose."

"What?"

"Pick one." He looked at me.

"You mean you'll give me one?" I joked.

"Absolutely not." He smiled.
I frowned.

"Just for tonight, which one
would you like?"

"Mmm." I stared at the large amount to choose from, he had authentic cars like a Porsche, sports cars such as Ferrari, manly cars like an Aston Martin, classical like his dark blue Mercedes, and even a new grey BMW to the collection, some that I didn't even know what brand they were. I had no clue what to even choose or what I liked.

"If I pick one, would you let me
drive?" I smiled.

He didn't even have to speak to let me know that wasn't going to be a possibility. The look on his face was just enough.

"Okay, fine. Let's take... the Ferrari." I said as my eyes trailed to the red car that shone elegantly beneath the garage lights.

His perfect lips twisted into a smile.
"Ferrari it is then."

He turned around and headed to the bar. He put his glass in the sink before he opened the first cabinet above the mini fridge to take out a pair of keys. So, that's where he kept his keys. That would've been nice to know about a day ago.

"Let's go." He ordered, opening the car door for me before heading to the driver's side.

I sat down and stared in awe at the car I was inside of. My Daddy owned many car dealerships and every once in a while he would bring in a few models from Europe but never like this. This car looked unlike any I've seen. It was actually pretty beautiful. It felt like we were gonna cruise in a space ship. A very classy one.