✧𝐗𝐈𝐈 (not a monster after all)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-

When I woke up this morning I felt different. I didn't dread the morning like I usually did. I hadn't been in a good mood ever since I lived in my own home. I got up at and started getting ready for the day. My morning routine was the same as it had always been. I would wake up at 7:30 to shower.

After I showered, I would apply my favorite Hawaiian Coconut Paradise lotion and massage my abs and back, (I read that massaging the area prevents cellulite and wrinkles). After that, I would apply moisturizer to my knees, elbows, and hands then put on my pink bathrobe. Then I would sit on my vanity and blow dry my hair and put it up on some rollers to style it. Then I would apply a face mask and wait for it to dry as I finished doing my hair. After my hair was up, I would wash my face and apply moisturizer and sunscreen.

Now it was time to do my makeup. I always did the same thing, concealer under my eyes along with some powder. Bronzer for a sun-kissed look, blush, mascara, combed my eyebrows, and applied my signature glossy pink lips. After that, I would choose an outfit and put it on. I never chose any other accessories but my diamond earrings and cross necklace.

On my workout days I woke wake up one hour earlier to go workout in Niccolò's gym. The second to last step of my routine was to put my hair down and remove the rollers. Lastly, I would apply my Dolce & Gabbana perfume, and finally head downstairs for breakfast.

It's been a few days since I kissed Niccolò. We haven't spoken much after that. I've been avoiding him as much as I could. He has been pretty busy these past couple of days, thank goodness.

I haven't even spent one month by his side and he had already unhesitatingly murdered three people
before me.

I had absolutely no interest in seeing him after what he had done. This morning though, I needed to forget my feelings as I desperately needed to see my father. It's been so long since I'd seen him. I just need to know if he's doing okay. If I we were going to stay in Los Angeles at least Niccolò should let me see him.

I made my way to the kitchen to say good morning to everybody then went to join Niccolò in the morning room for breakfast. I usually eat by myself in my room to avoid any type of interaction with him, so the people working in the household gave me strange looks as I headed where Niccolò was.

"Good morning." I said as I stood in the doorway. My hands fiddled with my skirt before I quickly stopped myself from fidgeting. I was nervous, but I tried to hide it as I confidently walked into the room.

"Morning." He replied.

I sat down.

I placed the white cloth napkin that lay on the table on my lap as I poured myself a cup of hot tea.

I wanted to start speaking right away. But I physically couldn't. I had so many things I wanted to say to him. Most of them weren't nice, so I decided to think what I should say beforehand so we wouldn't end up arguing like we always did—

"Glad you've decided to come out of hiding today." He suddenly broke the silence. I wasn't sure if he was making a joke or not.

"I haven't been feeling well." I lied.

He didn't reply.