1: The Beginning of everything-Audition

Credits to hanbin_1land

It was February 2nd 2013 and Jeon Jungkook was at the one and only BIG HIT Building to sign the contract for the new group BTS debuting in 2013. Jungkook passed the audition and was so happy to be debuting in the same group as his idol/role model Kim Namjoon (aka.RM).

A few days pass and it's the second audition. Sadly, no one had passed yet causing tension and sadness to spread around the audition room. The reason was because of the high standard as Bang PD nim really wanted to change the world and create history with his upcoming group. No one was able to reach or beat that standard yet... 

when two boys entered the room panting. One clutching the audition flyer with sweaty and trembling fingers. He must be here for the audition. Ju-Hyun was his name, singing and dancing to 'Bang, Bang, Bang-by Big Bang'. Unfortunately for him, during his performance, he forgot the steps and lyrics from nervousness as this audition could've changed his life forever! His companion mouthed the lyrics and showed him the steps from the corner. Bringing the frozen boy back to life but this didn't go unnoticed by the manager.

"Sorry, but you failed" exclaimed Bang PD nim. 

"It's okay!" comforted the boy's friend coming close to his friend patting his back and giving him some water.

Noticing the pure, handsome, cute and innocent boy comforting Ju-Hyun and feeling sympathy for him. The manager's eyes lit up with hope. Unknowingly, his legs dragged him to the boy.

"Yah, wanna try auditioning," pointing at the shocked boy.

The boys just stared at him and then at each other in disbelief. No tears left the crying Ju-Hyun eyes' who failed. Feeling mixed feelings of jealousy and happiness for his mate.