13: Plan

I let go of his hand aggressively Tae stared at me shocked-confused as I walked away to Jimin.

Witnessing the difference in behaviour between the two bandmates Minho suspected something was wrong and pulled his best friend Tae to the corner backstage.

"Yah, come on spill the tea what's happened between you and Jk does he know? Is that why you guys are acting like this and not like best friends like you told me last night," asked Minho with curiosity.

"Like if I know myself to answer," said tae frowning

"Huh! Wait so you have no idea huh?" he questioned 

"No! Do you know why? Please tell me I am your best friend aren't I pls tell me," begged Tae

"I don't know why but we can find out why?" said Minho with eyes widened as if a light up in his head of a really good plan of how they could.

"How?" asked Tae with hope.

"Make him jealous!" said Minho with an evil grin. Taehyung remembered how Jk was glaring at them both angrily. 

"Jealously. That must be his weak spot. Yes, I have a feeling this will work." thought tae.

"Wait but how?" said tae with an innocent-confused and cute face.

"Pabo!With Jimin, of course, you guys are best friends and bandmates so you're always together so the quicker and easier it'll be before the plan to work. it'll work I'm telling you," spoke Minho confidently looking proud.

"What if it doesn't?" asked Tae with doubt

"Of course, it'll work people tend to spill their guts on their feelings so he'll spill whether he likes you or not," uttered Minho making Tae feel filled with loads of hope.

Will the plan work? Will he confess whether Jk loves Tae or not? Will they finally get together and start a new life as a couple together forever?