10: Jealously

The crescent (moon) shone in the sky. All members were in their assigned rooms fast asleep, except one member...Taehyung. Tae was wide awake struggling to fall asleep as the moments he had with Jungkook earlier in the day came back making his cheeks go red as a tomato. Wanting more attention from the maknae missing everything about him. His glistening doe eyes, cute nose and pout, pretty lips making him want to kiss them, his smooth, soothing voice and of course his bunny smile. He really couldn't control himself as he stood up from his bed but then a voice in his head made him sit back down:

"Yah! Stop!! You'll wake them up. They must be tired. They're probably fast asleep anyway. They're your bandmates what'll happen if they start finding you annoying and hate you," said a voice in his head.

Tae couldn't seem to come up with a conclusion about whether he should go or not and disturb their sleep. He decided not to, but he started to remember his mother and how she'd embrace him in her arms holding him tight on her lap as she played with his hair saying such nice things about him like a lullaby which always helped him fall asleep and forget about his nightmares. He didn't even realise tears slid down his cheeks until he was a crying mess huddled up on his bed. When he heard a knock on the door, Tae stood up wiping his tears shocked to see Jimin at the door.

"Why was here so late at night? Did I somehow wake him up? Oh, no shoot! What should I do now?" thought Taehyung confused and also shocked to see Jimin at his door late at night.

"W-what are you doing here?" stuttered Taehyung's voice cracking giving it away as Jimin noticed this and from how red Tae's eyes were that he'd been crying.

"Why were you crying?" asked Jimin softly with worry in his sleepy voice. Tae knew he couldn't lie to his soulmate so he just decide to not lie as there was no point to as Jimin knew him very well and that he must've been crying which he was.

"S-s-sorry," spoke Tae looking down.

"Why?" asked Jimin confused and curious.

"I woke you up didn't I, I'm so sorry pls forgive me I didn't mean to," spoke Tae still looking down avoiding contact with Jimin.

"Yah! Pabo! Why are you sorry it ain't your fault. I woke to drink water when I heard your sobs coming from the room so I came to see if everything was alright. Now tell me why were you crying?" asked Jimin making Tae have eye contact with him by lifting his head.

"I missed my eomma and appa as I couldn't sleep," uttered Tae.

Oh! Now I understand. Come mind, if I sleep in your room with you tonight to give you company." asked Jimin jumping on Tae's bed.

Tae laughed at his cuteness and went to lay down next to him nodding. Jimin stared at the cute boy's sleeping face and then eventually drifted to dreamland as well. 

Morning

Jk woke up and looked at the bed next to him which belonged to Jimin finding it empty. Creating him to be confused as Jimin was always the last one to wake up at the dorm out of all the members. Looked around the whole house finding everyone except Tae and Jimin. Leaving only one place he hadn't checked yet and that was...Taehyung's room. The moment he entered his room he noticed vmin sleeping together, so close together and cuddling! Jealously took over Jungkook as his face turned red with anger, fist and jaw clenched together tightly. His eyes went darker and sharper as they glared at the two best friends sleeping together whilst cuddling.