9: Bestfriends/The Burn :)

Jk couldn't take his eyes off him the whole time. His eyes travelled around his face. Sliding down his high-bridged, cute nose. They ran around his heart-shaped lips, clean skin and attractive, beautiful eyes which you could look into forever seeing heaven in them. Curtaining the eyes was his soft, fluffy and beautiful silky hair.

"I-i have a question to ask you?" asked Tae curious for an answer "I've never actually spoken to you properly whereas you've always spoken to the others before is there a reason behind this why. May I ask if you hate me or have something against me that I don't know about? It's okay you can tell me."

"A-a-ahh nooo of course not pls don't think like that, of course, I don't it's just I'm really shy and introverted I was like this with the others as well at first but I got used to them and comfortable that's why," answered Jk not wanting any misunderstanding and for it all to be cleared.

"Oh really that's a relief I was really worried, well then wanna start being friends?" expressed Tae shining his boxy smile and offering a handshake to Jk. He always from the start wanted to be friends and become close with the maknae as he caught his eye as an innocent, soft and cute boy who'd he wanted to be friends with.

"Uhh... sure why not we're bandmates anyway." smiled Jk accepting the handshake. When Taehyung hissed in pain because of his burn reminding Jk of something:

"Oh wait, I brought this for you I was gonna give it to you as it must hurt. It's an ointment for burns, soothing them one day after one application. Impressive am I, right? Here I'll put it on for you." said Jungkook grabbing Taehyung's wrist gently near him to carefully put the ointment on him not wanting to cause more pain and hurt him. Tae just stared at the boy's eyes taking this opportunity and advantage to explore and appreciate god's masterpiece in front of him. His focused doe eyes, the cute nose of his and lips which he wanted to taste and feel on his. He didn't even notice himself biting and licking his lips whilst staring at the boy's lips.

"Done!" smiled Jk proudly screwing and putting the ointment away.

"T-t-thanks," said Tae after coming back to his senses.

The two maknaes then talked and talked. Hours passed. Jungkook even started to become more comfortable around V. When they got a call from a worried Jina king about where they were and to return soon for dinner. As soon as they reached Nmjoon spoke worriedly:

"Where were you guys for so long?" asked Namjoon.

"Exactly the food I made is all cold now," said Jin.

"Yeah! We all waited for you guys as we were so worried and as we never eat without each other," exclaimed a sleepy Suga who woke up just in time for the two maknaes arrival.

"Uhh, you know bff things, that's all let's eat I'm starving!" spoke Jk as he nudged the shocked Tae after hearing Jk calling them 'Bffs' as they both smiled brightly at each other sitting down at the table.

"Well, that's good to see you guys getting along well," smiled Hobi.