2: Who are you?

"Yah you wanna try auditioning," pointing at the shocked boy who just stared at him in disbelief.

"Ah, um..." said the boy not knowing what to say.

"Come on! Any song will be fine!" encouraged Bang PD nim.

Yah! Come one man!! This is such a great opportunity!" nudged Ju-Hyun with his shoulder telling him to give it a try at least.

"Uhh, s-sure i-i-i-'ll try my best!" exclaimed the boy smiling weakly.

The boy walked forward in front of PD nim who gave him a bright, hopeful and encouraging smile. The boy had given the man hope, that he was the one!

The music started as everything seemed to speed up except for him being the next one to be frozen on the spot after his friend

"Yah! Quick come on you can do this," shouted his friend from the corner encouraging his friend with a familiar smile. The same a Bang PD nim. He took a deep breath releasing the load of nervousness. His body started to move along to the music coming more and more powerful each second stealing everyone's breath. Bang PD nim jaw dropped. 

Once the music stopped, the boy looked up nervously and shyly for confirmation. The judge (Bang PD nim) just gave him a standing ovation and clapped with a shocked face plastered on his face. Causing a smile to spread on his friend. his and the relief boy's faces.   

"Who are you?" questioned the speechless man.

"Kim Taehyung s-sir" stated the boy.

"It'll be manger-nim now because you passed

"It'll be manger-nim now because you passed. Congrats!! Your amazing skills took away everything my breath, heart and soul. You're perfect for the group!!" screamed the man with a massive smile of joy offering a handshake which Tae gladly accepted. Now the 6th member of the group BTS.