6: Spying

"Hyung, i-i-it's not because of you i-i promise. I-i-i just m-miss my p-parents in Busan that's all." stuttered Jk spilling everything from panic to making his Hyung worry that he was crying because of him. Jungkook was emersed staring into Jimin's. But got embarrassed and looked down as he felt his cheeks heating up when he came back to his senses and realised how long the both of their teary eyes were staring for. As Jimin cooed at him because of his cuteness pinching his fluffy cheeks caused jk to blush even more than before.

"Awww, I do too. I tell you what you have a family here too and that's your members and we all love you so much okay. I bet your parents won't like seeing you cry so stop crying okay." Spoke Jimin softly wiping his tears again. When...the rest of the members fell on the floor in front of them ruining the moment.

Bts pov

Being worried about the maknae as well all members followed Jimin quietly. But hid after seeing Jk crying trusting Jimin with the moment as they were close being from the same place (Busan). 

"Yah! Be quiet you are so loud you'll give us away. Not me you will you pabo" whisper-shouted Suga annoyed at Hobi and Tae who were dead worried being impatient and extremely loud to see the maknae.

"Yah!!" they both shouted in unison. As they started to all fight falling to the ground in front of the other two members, revealing themselves.

End of pov

Jk and Jimin both looked at them shocked with eyes wide open. Jimin then crossed his hands as they hung their heads low ashamed of their behaviour.

"Yah! What were you guys doing! Spying on us! Are you guys serious!" scolded Jimin

"Sorry!!" they shouted all together.

But being the kind-hearted angels they are. Jimin and Jungkook decide to forgive and let them go because of how cute they looked.