15: Did the plan work?

They all got into the car after the photoshoot. A driver drove them home this time as they must be tired from the photoshoot. They all sat at the back together with Jimin in the middle and Tae on the left of Jimin and Jk on the right of Jimin. but all the attention was taken by Tae which annoyed Jk as they just ignored him and didn't listen to what he had to say. So, he just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride as there was no point. 

When they reached, they all left the car but Jk held Tae's wrist stopping him from entering the house making Jimin look at him wondering why he stopped him.

"Uh, I need to talk to Taehyung hyung about something," said Jk seeing Jimin's confused face as he nodded. Tae was so happy and blushing but tried his best to keep a straight face.

  Did the plan work? Tae asked himself.

Seeing Jimin's figure enter the house as the front door closed. Jk turned to Tae.

"What's wrong with you why did you come with us even though I told you not to?" said Jk with an annoyed look.

"Wae, what's wrong with being on a team and hanging out with my two best friends," spoke Tae holding onto Jk's hand but he just shrugged it off.

"Do you like Jimin?" asked Jk curious. 

"Why?" replied Tae confused.

"Do you or not answer my question with an answer, not a question back. That's not how you reply to a question," asked Jungkook again annoyed.

"What if I do? Are you jealous" said Tae raising his eyebrows crossing his arms smirking as anger took over Jk causing him to blurt out his feelings:

"Yes I am jealous because I like Jimin that's why," said Jk as Tae's smirk disappeared in a blink of an eye hearing this.

He likes Jimin! What should I do now? thought Tae.

What should Tae do in this situation?