22: Move on??

After hearing that Jungkook would only eat from Jimin's hands. Tae rushed to find Jimin. Knocking on his door when Jimin opened it asking the reason for his arrival. Tae explained every bit of his plan of calling Mrs Jeon for help and then Jungkook's answer that he'd only eat from his hands. Jimin's heart warmed seeing how much Taehyung cared and loved Jungkook feeling jealous of Jungkook, angry about how he treated him as well but happy seeing the amount of care and love that Taehyung has for the maknae. 

Dragging Jimin out of his room and to Jk's with a tray of food prepared by Tae. He was feeling really hopeful that his plan will work now. 

"Jungkook it's me Jimin mind opening the door for me," spoke Jimin softly with the tray in his hands. Jungkook stood up and opened the door hearing his voice. Taehyung went to the living room trusting his soulmate with completing the mission.

"Jimin-hyung what are you doing here with this much food," asked Jungkook with joy smiling and surprised by the delicious food on the tray that he was holding.

"i-i felt bad that you hadn't eaten so made food for you pls eat it," lied Jimin but remembered Tae requesting his not to say that it was him who made the food in case he didn't eat it afterwards.

"Oh thanks hyung you didn't have to," blushed Jungkook shyly

"of course I had to. I couldn't let the maknae starve could I,  come on here open your mouth ahh," said Jimin holding a spoon of food up to the maknae's mouth as Jungkook happily accepted and ate whilst bursting with joy.

After a while, Jungkook remembered the scene of last night where Jimin confessed to Tae not knowing Tae's answer as he had fallen asleep so he asked his hyung:

"hyung, do you like Tae?" questioned Jugkook pressing his lips together stopping Jimin from feeding him anymore as Jk wanted answers now not food.

"uh, yeah I did why all of a sudden," asked Jimin taken back by the sudden question. Looking down as he was now upset as the scene of Tae rejecting him came back.

"I did?...you don't anymore?" questioned Jungkook confused. 

"HE LOVES YOU JK!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON EARTH! HE EVEN MADE ALL THESE FOODS FOR YOU AND CALLED ME TO CONVINCE YOU TO EAT THEM? HE WAS DEAD WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH YOU KNOW? AND YOU, WHY DO YOU EVEN BE LIKE THIS TO HIM HUH?! WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU THAT YOU TREAT HIM LIKE THIS?!" shouted Jimin calming himself down before continuing

"Just give him one chance, I tell you what why don't you go on one date with him?

"hyung, a date? He made all of this and convinced you? For me? Why'd I go on a date with him anyway when you love him hyung?" asked Jungkook confused

"I don't anymore, I've moved on. please just go on one date for me. pls, I realised how much he truly loves you please him a chance and treat him with more kindness and cares please Jungkook," Jimin begged Jungkook lying that he had moved on.

"You've moved on already?" questioned Jimin

"yeah and so can you Jungkook..." said Jimin confusing Jungkook

"I know you love me Jungkook but you deserve someone better someone like Tae who loves you more than the world and do and sacrifice anything for you Jungkook,"

Will and should Jungkook give Taehyung a chance and go on a date with him?