31: A sunset date (only us alone together)

The members had finished unpacking and ate some food as they were starving. They played volleyball, trampolining, on cars, motorbikes and basketball even in the rain. They enjoyed every moment to the fullest 

It was nearly Sunset and Jeon Jungkook was in his room on his phone bored thinking of what he should do. Remembering Taehyung he was remembered that he should finally confess to him. Called him on the phone asking him to come out to the backyard.

After a while Taehyung came out seeing Jungook standing by the nearby river mesmerised by the sunset:

Jungkook's eyes glistened at the shine of the scorching ball of fire. Gazing at the maknae getting trapped in his beauty not being able to take his eyes off him as they were stuck in the glue of his handsomeness and cuteness. Feeling the presence beside him and the stare he looked to his right where Taehyung was standing. Tae frantically turned his direction to the horizon.

"Hyung you came,"Jungkook smiled looking at his hyung

"Cute," blurted Jungkook accidentally causing Tae to look at him

"W-what did you say?" questioned Tae

"N-n-nothing, isn't the sunset so beautiful," spoke Jungkook calming himself down

"Yeah, wae did something happen? Why'd you call me?" asked Taehyung looking into Jungkook's eyes as his eyes again as they never lied they always show his inner feelings and right now it shone that he was dying to say something to him inside but didn't know how to start. 

"A-actually umm h-h-yung I have so-somet-th-ing to tell you hyung," stuttered Jungkook

"Okay sure what is it?" questioned Taehyung

"Hyung I love you too. Do you perhaps s-still l-love me?" asked Jungkook mentally praying that he'd say yes. Taehyung stayed quiet not knowing how to answer. Remembering the words Jungkook had told him.

Flashback

"No wonder you weren't exposed to the public when you first joined the label like the other members. You ain't worthy enough to. Army will hate you forever knowing that you like me and I ain't gonna let them hate me because of you. Army is my life and don't you dare take them away from me,"

End of Flashback

Noticing his hyung's sudden quietness he assumed what the answer was and looked at the horizon trying his best not to burst into tears that he kept safe in his eyes holding them back from falling.

"It's okay hyung. I get it I am sorry for everything pls forgive me hyung pls, "begged Jungkook on his knees bawling his eyes as he couldn't contain his feelings no longer. Seeing Jungkook's state Taehyung immediately turned and knelt picking Jungkook up. Wiping his tears not able to see him cry as stabbed his heart. 

"Jungkook, I didn't say anything why are you crying," comforted Taehyung making Jungkook look at him with his red and swollen eyes deepening the wound in his heart. 

"Jungkook, I do still love you and I always will. It's just that you broke my heart and I don't know if I can trust you with my heart again," spoke Tae releasing the pressure off his shoulders

"I promise forever and ever I will never break your heart nor let anyone else break it as now it'll belong to me. You are mine now hyung," said Jungkook bunny smiling melting Tae's heart. Bringing him into his embrace. 

"I love you so much Jungkook. I trust that you won't break or allow my heart to ever shatter," uttered Tae his voice cracking as tears crawled down his soft, plump cheeks. 

"I love you too Tae. Thank you so much for forgiving me," cried Jungkook

It was just them and the beautiful atmosphere of the setting sun. Enjoying the rest of their first night as an official couple. Eating, laughing, cuddling and smiling. Being the happiest they'd ever been creating gorgeous memories finally together.