16: "I Hate you!"

"Yes I am jealous because I love Jimin that's why," said Jk as Tae's smirk disappeared in a blink of an eye hearing this. Tae looked at the ground beneath him upset. Jk notified Tae's reaction.

"Wae, do you love him as well?" spoke Jungkook looking at Tae. Tae was so upset at this news that he started crying causing Jk to get worried.

"You love him as well don't you? I'm sorry," said Jungkok comforting Tae by patting on his back so he'll stop crying but he didn't.

"PABO! I LIKE YOU NOT JIMIN! NO, I LOVE YOU JK MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP AND CONTROL MYSELF WHEN THINKING AND NEAR YOU JUNGKOOK!PLS GIVE ME A CHANCE!" screamed and begged Tae with his hands together.

The maknae just stood there surprised at his hyung.

"W-what are y-y-you t-talking about hyung. You l-like me?" questioned Jungkook pointing at himself.

"I love you! My heart beats and I blush uncontrollably when I think or m near you. P-pls give me a chance Jk. I promise I'll make sure to be the best boyfriend for you." begged Tae on his knees now his hands still clasped together.

"I am sorry hyung. But I don't like you. I love Jimin with my whole heart, not you."

"WAE!WAEE! WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE ME? HUH?  AM I NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU? IS IT BECAUSE I AM UGLY HUH! IS JIMIN BETTER THAN ME HUH! WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR YOU TO LOVE ME BACK TELL ME I'LL CHANGE FOR YOU. ANYTHING! I'LL DO IT, ANYTHING FOR YOU JUNGKOOK!" shouted Tae standing up causing Jk to get angry as well.

"IT'S BECAUSE I HATE YOU  HYUNG! I HATE  YOU! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" shouted Jungkook back shutting Tae leaving him alone dumbfounded on the porch/driveway whilst Jk entered the house.

"No wonder you weren't exposed to the public when you first joined the label like the other members. You ain't worthy enough to. Army will hate you forever knowing that you like me and I ain't gonna let them hate me because of you. Army is my life and don't you dare take them away from me!" screamed Jungkook in his face before leaving him all alone to cry.

Does he actually hate Tae? What do you think? Was it fake?