25: Promise <3

For their surprise date, Jimin bought two tickets for the amusement park. Messaging Tae to get ready to leave the house to hang out. Thinking he'll be going with Jimin he got ready and left. Jungkook was leaning on his car with crossed arms and legs waiting for someone. Staring at his phone when he felt a pair of eyes on him. He looked up from his phone to see the person he was waiting to see. Not knowing why but seeing Tae brought a smile to his face. 

Jungkook pov:

Ahhh. He looks so good. His dress style, hair, skin, shoes and everyth8ng about him looked perfect.

End of pov

"Taehyung- hyung!!" screamed Jungkook walking up to him with a bright smile taking his hand and dragging him to the car. Opening the door for him as the confused Tae just entered inside the car feeling butterflies by Jungkook's hand touch on his after so long. Jungkook also entered the car and started driving to the place Jimin sent the postcode.  After a while Tae spoke breaking the silence of the car's atmosphere:

"What are you doing? I was meant to go with Jimin hyung why are you taking me somewhere? Where are we even going?" questioned Tae curious

"Just wait and see it's a surprise for you hyung," spoke Jk 

A surprise? Why? thought Tae but he was very happy seeing the return of the old Jungkook of the first day they became best friends back in him.

After a while, they reached their destination and they exit the car. Tae's jaw dropped while saying 'wow' as Jungkook looked at him to see his reaction to the surprise happy that he liked it but also giggled at how cute Taehyungie hyung looked shocked at looking at how high the rides and busy and fun the place looked. Jungkook grabbed onto Tae's wrist dragging him handing him the two tickets and entered the amusement park holding onto Tae's wrist. Taehyung felt his heartbeat stop as he stared into Jungkook's glistening eyes. 

He must be really happy and excited. Cute!! Ahh!! Stop he likes Jimin not you remember. thought Tae frowning looking down. Jungkook noticed Taehyung frowning lifting his chin.

"What's wrong hyung don't you like the surprise?" asked Jungkook disappointed

"Of course I do I love it. But why are you giving me a surprise and being so kind to me all of a sudden," asked Tae confused 

"I felt bad for how I treated you and I wanted to fix our friendship before it's too late so with Jimin's help here we are on this surprise date. Oh yeah and thanks for the food that day I enjoyed it. The food was delicious! You're a really good cook. I didn't know you cook so well hyung," spoke Jungkook happily

"Thanks, but there was no need Jungkook-ah," told Taehyung

"Of course, I had to. I am so sorry please forgive me hyung. I promise I won't repeat the same mistake ever again. Wanna continue our friendship please I beg you? It's your choice though whether you wanna or no, I ain't forcing you to," said Jungkook hoping Tae still wants to be friends with him.

"Of course, I want to, just promise you'll keep your promise," replied Tae with a smile holding his pinkie out which Jungkook did the same the both of their pinkies intertwined together as they both smiled at each other staring into each other eyes. When Jungkook came back to his senses dragging Tae to a ride.