23: Forgiveness

Jungkook started feeling bad for how he had treated Taehyung over the past week. He was also very thankful for Tae for showing so much care and love for him despite his behaviour so he decided to take note and follow Jimin's words and take him on a date as a reward. But there was a problem he didn't know how to face Tae nor the other members to ask for help because of their fight in the practice room a few days ago. Being locked into his room he didn't talk with the members since then.

Entering the living room quietly where all the members were present. Thinking of how to approach them. Seeing him finally come out of his hibernation they all stared at him as he came and sat next to Jimin hyung. When Jin hyung spoke bringing him back to life:

"Jungkook we are sorry. It's all our fault we shouted at you for the first time not knowing how it'll affect you. We are very sorry because of us your life was at risk." spoke Jin hyung looking down as Jungkook's eyes widened surprised at the older hyungs words.

"Ah, hyung it ain't your fault it's mine for being so childish and I realised that I am sorry. I promise to not continue with such immature behaviour and disappoint you guys. I am sorry pls forgive me," begged Jk for forgiveness as his hyungs were like his family to him and losing them would mean losing the world. His hyungs were the reason they met the army in the first place meaning losing them would be equal to losing army which was also like his world to him. 

Jungkook then fell to the ground bowing with his hands clasped together in front of the hyungs as they all smiled at his cuteness and picked him up from the ground dragging him into a group hug. The atmosphere felt more warm and happy due to Bts all together with its complete with the seven members reunited and happy. The mood of the house now seemed to be bright and cheerful. They all sat in the living room, talking, laughing and teasing each other which was their favourite thing to do to each other. But Jungkook still didn't know how to approach and ask Tae to go on a date with him. When? How? Where? Why? But knowing that he has his hyungs now he thought of asking for their help.