21: Mrs Jeon

Jk was hungry and so was Taehyung. But Taehyung could only think of his extreme hunger as Jk's and that he must be really hungry.

"Jungkook-ah come on let's go eat something pls," spoke Taehyung but got ignored by Jungkook.

"At least you go and eat I'll be fine if I don't eat," spoke Tae but got ignored again.

Taehyung couldn't stand the thought of Jungkook starving himself and not eating, so he thought of the idea to call his eomma, Mrs Jeon. She definitely will make him eat something at least.

"Jungkook-ah, I'll be leaving now pls eat something, pls for me, the members, army pls," uttered Tae leaving to call Mrs Jeon.

On-call with Mrs Jeon

"Eomma! It's me Taehyung. How have you been?" asked Taehyung happily.

"Ahh, Taehyung-shi! I've been fine. how bout you? It's been so long since I've missed you. Is everything fine there? Is there a reason behind your call? Should I be worried? Jungkook hasn't been picking up my calls for the past two days? Is he fine? Is everyone fine there?" questioned Jungkook's mother worryingly.

"Ahh, nothing wrong, it's just umm Jungkook-ah hasn't been eating that much lately so mind calling him and telling him to eat pls," chuckled Taehyung nervously not wanting his mother to get worried. 

"ahhh,o-ok sure. Is everything ok? Why's he not eating?" she asked.

"Ahhh, nothing umm actually I have to go now pls call him and tell him to eat but don't tell him it was me who told you to call him pls. Anyway, bye take care eomma and thank you so much,"

"ahh, um sure bye take care love no problem I'll call him right this second thanks for taking care of him while I'm not there too," thanked Mrs Jeon.

End of call

Mrs Jeon immediately called Jk after the call with Tae

Mrs jeon is on a call with her son Jeon Jungkook

"Eomma!" spoke Jungkook 

"Jungkook-ah how you been?" asked his mother

"Uhh, I've been fine how you been eomma," lied Jungkook

"I've been good. Did you eat?" asked his mother even though she knew the answer

"Y-yeh eomma I did, did you?," stuttered Jk trying to change and avoid the question. But it was no use as Jk's mother already knew he didn't eat anything and that he was lying.

"Really, what did you eat? huh?" questioned his mother

"Umm," gulped Jk trying to think of a lie.

"Got ya you didn't eat anything, did you. Yah! What did I tell you about not eating anything? Do eat pls for me. It's not good for your health," spoke his mother worriedly,

"E-eomma how do you know who told you?" questioned Jk confused

"I'm your eomma I know when your lying," smirked his mother proud and confidently.

"Eomma I don't and won't eat," said Jungkook stubbornly

"Wae, why are you stubborn? Why won't you eat," asked his mother worried

"I'll only eat from Jimin's hands," demanded Jk as he had made his mind now and won't change it so easily and his mother knew this.

"Okay eomma, How's appa?" asked Jungkook. Mrs Jeon and Jungkook then continued their mother and son conversation. However, there was someone outside the door hearing the convo wanting to know if the plan worked or not. 

Jimin?? Of course, Where's he? I need to find him quick otherwise he won't eat anything. thought Tae leaving to find Jimin immediately.