29: IN THE SOOP

Bts were given a few weeks off to film 'In the soop' and take a rest for army. Suitcases and bags were packed filling the living room. All the members chatted about the trip and were excited. Jungkook stared at Taehyung thinking about how to confess to him after realising he likes him—smiling like crazy seeing Tae smile and laugh happily. Curiosity and jealousy took over him seeing him on the phone texting. YES ARMY JUNGKOOK IS THAT OVERPROTECTIVE IDEAL GUY YOU SEE IN ANIME/KDRAMA/FF! When the bell rang indicating the coach was here to pick them up and transport them to the massive building they'd be living in for the soop vacation. 

Exiting the house with their belongings, running cheerfully to the coach taking their favourite seats. Jungkook on the other hand though ran to Tae but stayed behind him a bit because of shyness and didn't know how to approach him after realising his feeling for him. Tae though saw a shadow and someone following him behind so he turned around to see JUNGKOOK!!

"JUNGKOOK-ah!!" screamed Taehyung waving his hand stopping so Jungkook would catch up with him.

"Ah, hyung. How are you?" asked Jungkook smiling looking at his soul through his eyes.

"I'm good how are you? Are you excited about the trip?" questioned Taehyung

"Yeah I am, what about you hyung?" replied Jungkook

"Same," answered Tae putting his arm around Jungkook causing him to look down because he was blushing. Lucky for him they reached the coach so Taehyung's full focus was on the couch and seats.

Taehyung went and sat at the back. Suga was about to follow him and sit at the back when Jungkook put his hand in front of him. Suga looked at him bewildered whereas, on the other hand, Jungkook pulled Yoongi to the corner where one was.

"Hyung please can I sit at the back with Taehyung hyung," begged Jungkook grasping his hands together with pleading eyes. All the members except Tae knew about Jungkook's feelings as it was quite obvious. Plus, they are all one big family not many secrets stay as secrets.

"Ok sure no problem I am going to sit with hobi," spoke Yoongi shining his cute heart-melting g mummy smile and patting the shy and happy boy on the back.

The ride was full-on laughs and joyful chats between the members. They all enjoyed especially Jungkook being so close to Taehyung. Taehyung started to get sleepy and fell asleep on their muscular shoulder of Jungkook. Jungkook also felt sleepy as the ride was pretty long that he even fell asleep on Tae's head gently without hurting him. As they both slept cutely the members took pics of them to tease their memories together and because their two maknaes were looking so cute. They continued to sleep for the rest of the ride so did the other members as they were very tired from their hectic lifestyle and schedule as an idol.