17: Fansign

It was another hectic day in the lives of BTS. Today, they had a Fansign with army for almost the whole day and dance practice.

Cheers from army could be heard from backstage where the members were spontaneously getting ready for the fansign making sure to look so good for army. All the members fell asleep after dinner except the two maknaes as Jk went straight to bed tired whereas Tae went straight to him from and cried the whole night. Thankfully, the makeup artist put concealer under his eyes hiding his eye bags so army wouldn't get worried about his health. 

Bts were happily talking and connecting with the army. when Tae came across a fan:

"I saw your and Jk's photo together. I loved the pic you guys look so cute together. I totally ship you guys! Taekook for life!" said the fan smiling happily and laughing right after. Tae just looked down with a sad smile. 

However, Jungkook who had to sit right next to Tae was waiting for the next army and he was already done with his. listening to the convo, hearing this he turned to look at taehyung to see his reaction to this seeing how sad and upset he looked broke Jk's heart but he couldn't let this change his love for Jimin.

Jk and Tae's mood was very different after coming across the fan who created everything to become more awkward. 

After the Fansign

It was dance practice time so all members automatically changed to comfy, dance practice clothes and went to the practice room and started going over the choreo and details for BST and many others songs. When Jk and Tae accidentally bumped into each other.

"Ahh! Hyung! why'd you do that? You're on that side why'd you come in my way. How do you still not know where you are in the choreo. You're so dumb! Because of you I got hurt! Happy!"shouted at Tae not knowing how worried Tae was if he actually hurt him even though it was an accident. All members stared shocked at how Jk spoke to his hyung.

"Yah! JUNGKOOK! HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AT YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS! IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR HYUNG HUH! ANSWER ME!" scolded Jimin shouting at the maknae as he looked down.

"Say sorry now,"ordered Jin as Jk looked up.

"Why should I say sorry when he was the one who hurt me?"demanded Jungkook.

"It was an accident and he said sorry still you carelessly shouted at him like that not thinking about his feelings," scolded Namjoon.

Seeing how mad all the hyungs were except Tae he left the room in anger slamming the door behind him.

"Why did you guys scold him and shout at him. It was my fault not his.I shouldn't had went in his way. He must be hurt. Ahhh Taehyung why are you like this?"spoike Taehyung annoyed at himself faceplaming himself. Leaving the room as well to find Jk.