8: Thank you

After going out to eat at their everyday go time local private Korean restaurant (aka. their utmost all-time favourite). It was dance practice time! They were all practising 'NO MORE DREAM' which will be their debut song. J-hope was the first one like always to finish learning the choreo first and amazingly started teaching the other members. After a while, the members decided as they were all tired from Hobi's strict and harsh dancing skills for perfection which they understood as he wanted their debut to be PERFECT. They all spread out leaning on a wall or the mirror wall sitting on the ground gasping for air and drinking all the water in one gulp in their water bottles. In the end, Hoseok being the sunshine he is seeing all the members so tired and as they were working so hard which showed in their dance allowed them to go back to the dorm to rest for the rest of the day as the practice was the last thing on their busy schedule for the day. They all left except two members....the two maknaes (JK and Tae).

"Uh, you're an amazing dancer. There's no need to practice anymore you know all the steps and dance perfectly. At least rest for a while it won't be good for your health." said Tae passing a bottle of water to the maknae as he obeyed his hyung as he was tired from practice as he worked so hard to impress the army to show he was worth to be an idol and debut.

"Um, what are you doing here. Didn't you go with the members?" asked Jungkook confused sitting down on the ground leaning on the mirror wall finishing the water in one gulp.

"Leaving you here all alone, of course not and by the way, I wanted to tell you something..." uttered Tae nervously, taking a seat next to him fiddling with his fingers not knowing where to start.

"Oh really what is it?" asked Jk confused and curious at the same time looking at Tae.

"Uh...t-thank you," stuttered Tae awkwardly.

"For what...exactly did I do that you're thanking me," spoke Jungkook confused at what he did.

"You saved me from getting hurt this morning. I really appreciate it as I could've hurt myself. Thanks." smiled Tae looking at the maknae who was already staring at him.