18: Fight

Knocking on Jk's dorm room.

"Jk, it's me tae. I'm sorry pls forgive me. Pls, can I come in? Mind opening the door for me pls Jk," begged Tae from outside of Jk's room.

Jungkook stormed out of the practice room slamming the door of the practice room and his room door. Locking the door of his room not wanting to see anyone now. he huddled up on his bed crying as this was the first time the members ever screamed at him in his life.

"GO AWAY!!" screamed Jungkook at the top of his lungs.

"pls kookie pls," said tae sliding down the outside of JK's door crying.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT AND LEAVE! I AM NOT YOUR KOOKIE ANYMORE! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" screamed Jk annoyed repeatedly causing Tae to cry even more.

"Jk, w-w-what d-did I-i do to you i-is it b-because I c-confessed m-my f-f-feelings and you don't l-l-like me back. I-i-i'm sorry I d-d-didn't m-mean for things to become l-like this b-between us. I m-made you fe-feel u-uncomfortable d-didn't I? I-i'm sorry p-pls f-forgive me," begged Tae stuttering because he was bawling so much.

The other members were hearing all of this but because Tae was crying so much his eyes were so blurry he didn't notice them. Seeing Tae cry so much they went up to him.

"Tae, stop don't cry it's not your fault pls," spoke Namjoon softly as Jimin wiped Tae's tears. The members all calmed Tae down whilst Jk had fallen asleep as he had been crying so much as well. 

"Come let's go to your room so you can sleep ok," said Jin holding tae by the wrist gently picking him up from the ground in front of JK's door but Tae denied brushing his hand away sitting back down.

"I-i-i'm not going. I-i'm staying here until Jk forgives me," said Tae making the members all confused and look at each other and then at him.

"Tae, it won't be good for your health if you stay hear overnight," said J-hope with worry as the members all nodded in agreement, but being stubborn and blinded by love for Jungkook. Tae didn't move. 

"You guys go. I'm staying here," said Tae

"Yeah you guys go I'll stay here with Tae," spoke Jimin. Trusting Jimin all the members returned to their respective rooms.