5: Crush

Hearing this amazing news, brought way more happiness to the already cheerful atmosphere. They all did a massive group hug out of joy, except Jk. He just left the room in silence not wanting to ruin the hyungs happy mood. After they all separated from their hug, the members noticed someone missing!

"JK!! Where's he gone?!" questioned Jin with worry about the maknae who he took care of like he was his son ad he was the eomma (mother).

"Wait, I'll go and check on him. He mustn't be too far away from here because he was just here a second ago," replied Jimin, as he left immediately not wasting a second to find the younger before something terrible happened.

Meanwhile                   

Jk sat at the bottom of the stairs with his head kept between his legs holding it with both of his palms. Jimin noticed him and walked slowly towards him not making a sound after hearing the small sobs of the boy.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here all alone," spoke Jimin softly sitting next to Jk. As he swept his tears away after hearing and feeling Jimin's presence. Not wanting to give away that he was crying all alone causing worry but it was too late Jimin had already witnessed him crying.

"Jungkook, why are you crying. Do tell me maybe I can help. Is it because of me?" said Jimin patting the boy's back. Then cupping his small, pouty and cute face in his small, warm and cute hands wiping the maknae's tears away not being able to see him crying as it broke his heart seeing the maknae like this.

But Jungkook was in his miserable world staring at the wall ignoring Jimin's presence with tears eyes. Jimin slid his finger under his chin making them both create eye contact. Jungkook's heart skipped a beat at Jimin's touch. Then, started rapidly beating the contact with their eyes. Causing him to blush hardly as butterflies flew around his stomach. Jk seemed to be catching something for Jimin which was...feelings. As he has a CRUSH ON JIMIN!!!