3: Introduction to the members of BTS

All members were up early ready, dressed and seated to talk to their new fandom ARMY on V live. Except for Tae, as he'd have to receive a bit more professional 6raining before joining the group as an official member as army had no idea there was another member that was him. Ever since auditions were over and members were chosen, all members were kinda close to each other already. The V live started as they one by one introduced themselves:

"Hi, my name is Kim Namjoon. Stage name RM (rap monster) and the leader of BTS.

"Hi my name is Seok-jin aka WWH. Stage name Jin, short for my real name and I'm the oldest out of all the members."

"Hi, my name is Min Yoongi. Stage name SUGA and AGUSTD and I'm the main rapper of the group.

"Hey, you're my hope. I am your hope. I'm J-Hope! The real name Jung Hoseok is also known as Hobi. I am the main dancer of the group"

" Hi, I'm Jimin and my surname is Park. The lead vocal. I missed you so much army it's been so long!"

"Yah! We all did!" they all shouted in unison.

"Well, I did the most out of all of us come on admit it already! Anyway, Hey army nice to meet you again it's been quite a while now. I'm the maknae (youngest) of the Group. Name is Jeon jungkook also known as Jk, golden maknae as there's nothing I can't do, muscle pig and kookie. " said jk his bunny smile and eyes shining as his hyungs just giggled at his cuteness.

Tae couldn't release his eyes from Jk's he was stuck in them as Jungkook's eyes glistened. Giving a heart attack to army through the screen with his bunny smile. 

The members except tae talked for hours to army since it had been a while talking about their lives, army and their debut. After the live ended, Taethen stood up to leave to his room to film a blog. When he was stopped by a soft, small hand. He turned around to meet the eyes of the one and only... Jimin.