11: Ignorance

Not being able to witness his crush and his new best friend hurt his dignity so much, about to leave the room. Turning around to leave but stopped by a hand on his wrist making him turn around to see a happy, sleepy Tae.

"Good morning!" said Tae in his sleepy voice showing his boxy smile.

Jk was still made at the scene he witnessed. Releasing his hand from Tae's quite aggressively from anger, leaving tae standing there dumbfounded but ended shrugging it off and that he must be tired and hadn't gotten a good night's sleep. Entered the bathroom to get ready for the day by taking a shower and getting dressed as Jimin did the same after waking up after Tae.

Time skip

The members were all at the dining table as breakfast was done. Jin was setting the table. 

"Jungkook-ah, mind going to wake up the others for breakfast," suggested Jin.

"Send Hobi, not me I don't want to go," said Jungkook still mad looking at his phone in denial.

The members all looked at each other in confusion.

Hobi was just about to stand up to wake them up when both of them entered giggling and chatting with a massive, bright smile plastered on their faces. Caught the attention of all the members but someone was burning at this, and that person was...the one and only...Golden Maknae...Jungkook.

"Finally! You guys took ages I thought I'd turn into a grandpa before you guys would've come or reached to the table," stated Suga with an annoyed look.

"You already are one Yoongi-hyung!" said Jimin giggling taking a seat next to him as all the members laughed along to his jokes except Yoongi who was looking unbothered and tired and Jk.

"Jimin your jokes are way funnier than Jin's cringy dad jokes," said Tae clutching his stomach which was paining from all the laughing. All the members laughed along with Tae except Jin and Jungkook. Jin just glared at him but smiled and chuckled afterwards.

Tae then went and took a seat next to Jungkook but...instead, he stood up taking a seat next to Jimin leaving him dumbfounded again. Tae felt his heart shatter into pieces it hurt him a lot seeing Jk be like this to him and the thing that annoyed him the most was that he didn't know why?

"W-w-what did I do? Did I do something? He seems upset at me already we just started becoming close. It's been half a day It must be because of me. But what did I do that he is so upset?" thought Tae.

The whole time Everyone was laughing and talking even Jungkook happy to be close and talking with Jimin again other than him being with someone other than him. But on the other hand, was a confused Tae because of Jungkook's behaviour towards him and jealous of Jimin for being able to receive the maknae's attention and love. Tae started more glaring at Jungkook staying quiet the whole time during breakfast at the dining table.