12: Award Show

Everyone was huddled together doing their chant that they always do before going on stage for motivation, getting ready and going over the performance. After their performance on Anpanman, Fake love, Black swan, BST, microsomes and idol. Idols were on stage receiving all their awards. As usual, BTS won many awards. 

During the whole award show, Jungkook stayed away from tae and ignored him. Standing away from him even during their speeches as he was really mad and doubted he wanted to be his friend or just lied to him to be friends with Jimin. 

Where Tae was very confused, but didn't give up and tried to stay as close to Jungkook as he loved being near him. Following him everywhere. He again was going to follow him when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see it was his best friend...Choi Minho from Shinee. It had been a long time since they met after the drama they acted in together called 'Hwarang' (pls watch it it's really good I recommend it). Seeing him after a long time made him happy they both hugged each other tightly not wanting to let go with massive smiles. 

On the other hand, Jungkook was glaring at them both feeling jealousy and pain in his heart wanting to pull them apart. Thankfully, they did after 10 hours. The two happy best friends were chatting, giggling, smiling so brightly and laughing their asses with their arms around each other staring into each other's eyes. This was normal for them as they were close. However, Jungkook was so focused on Tae that he didn't realise that the award show was already over meaning it was time to say goodbye to their precious armies :(

He immediately did a 90-degree bow holding on to Yoongi's hand joining the group bow but he noticed someone holding on to his other hand.

Tae pov

I was talking with Minho but was feeling quite uncomfortable as I felt someone glaring at us. I look from the side of my eyes to see that it was Jungkook. I smirked happily to finally receive Jk's attention. 

"Is he jealous? He looks so cute when jealous and glaring at someone. He's so cute wait he seems to be angry and annoyed though. Shoot! I am so dead!" thought Tae in his head, frowning.

"Is everything ok tae?" asked Minho with worry.

"huh, oh ye-yeah of course," I chuckled so did Minho at my cuteness as we continued with our convo until we realised it was the end of the award show we then said our goodbyes. I noticed the members doing a group bow so I decided to join as well when I saw Jk on the side. Taking this opportunity I when next to him and held his hand and bowed to army.

Jk pov

I was bowing to armies when I felt a hand holding mine. It was taehyung! Happy that he ended his convo and was giving his attention to me now. When I remembered him and Jimin sleeping together as jealously took over me again as I let go of his hand aggressively Tae stared at me shocked-confused as I walked away to Jimin.

Why did Jk let go of Tae's hand out of jealously though does he secretly/deep down have feelings for him? The next chapter out soon! Till then bye!