20: Starving

Morning

All members were awake. Jin was setting the table. Hyung line sat on the table when Jin spoke breaking the silence of the house after yesterday's situation:

"Yah! Do one of you mind waking up the rest of the members," ordered Jin

"Shall I go?" asked Namjoon standing up from his chair. When Jimin entered the room rubbing his eyes with dark eye bags.

"did you not sleep well?" asked Suga 

"Not really, where are the others?"

"Don't know. Is Tae still outside Jk's door? Ahh," they all stood up with worry on their faces. walking to the front of Jungkook's room to see Tae there resting his head on the door. 

"Tae. Tae. Tae." called out all the members shaking him to wake him up. successfully they did manage to as he woke up surprised but said something making the members look at him unbothered and so done with him:

"W-where's Jungkook did he leave his room yet?" asked Tae with worry standing up.

"No he hasn't left his room yet," replied Namjoon knocking on his room door and hearing the bathroom door close. 

"Jk! Are you awake? Come let's all have breakfast together," asked Namjoon. Ignoring him Jk opened his cupboard to get changed.

"Jk!!" screamed all the members repeatedly annoying Jk as he finally replied back:

"What!! I don't want to eat you guys can eat. I don't want to eat anything. I'm not hungry. I'm full," replied Jk.

Al, the members turned around knowing how stubborn Jk was and that he wouldn't listen so there was no point. except for Tae. He just stood there staring at the floor as the members turned around realising he wasn't walking with them.

"Tae what's wrong?" asked Hobi with worry.

"I don't want to eat either you guys go," spoke Tae being stubborn as well.

Jk was upset after yesterday that he had lost his appetite and didn't want to eat. Being worried about Jungkook, Tae didn't feel like eating either even though they were really hungry and starving on the inside. Their stomach was rumbling so loudly, but being the stubborn kids they were they ignored it. The other members were all worried about the health of the two maknaes. 

Even Jimin couldn't eat because of the loss of appetite but still ate a little so he wouldn't worry the hyungs as well after seeing how worried they were. They all felt pity for eating without them and barely ate any of the mouth-watering food made by Jin because BTS are one.