Chapter 3: The Ocean is Terrifying.

"Ugh, not this place again." I said as I looked at the blank white room around me.

In the center of the room was the familiar glowing yellow figure.

"Hey, man! It's been a while. Did you have fun on your first day in the ocean?~" The shitty god spoke, a massive grin on his face.

"You turned me into a goldfish!" I yelled.

"I never said you'd reincarnate what you chose right off the bat, right? You gotta work for what you want!" The shitty god replied with a quick-witted retort.

"If I don't become what I wanted, or die before it happens, so help me-" I said furiously, before being cut off.

"You'll have to live with it. That's life, am I right?~" The shitty god said.

As the shitty god was about to say something else, an unexpected guest arrived.

"Oh wow, I never knew how this room looked like until now. Oh, hey best buddy~" An unfamiliar green glowing figure seemingly appeared walking through the wall.

"You're not supposed to be here." The yellow god spoke, his tone far more serious.

"Come on, don't be like that!" The green god said before putting his arm on the yellow god's shoulder.

The yellow god quickly brushed the other god's arm aside, before angrily asking.

"How did you even get in here, anyway?"

"Oh, yeah, forgot to mention, you should lock your door next time." The green god replied.

"It was locked." The yellow god said.

"Oh. Well, anyway, can you two hurry this conversation up?" The green god said as he finally took notice of me.

"You and I both know that's not how this works, no one came in to interrupt you when you had to go through this." The yellow god replied.

"Yeah, and I had to talk to you for god knows how long, but that's not why I'm here. Please, it's important. 'They' are making a move again." The green god answered before his tone shifted into something far more serious.

"Are you sure?" The yellow god asked, slight fear in his voice.

The green god I think shook his head? Which left the yellow god silent for a moment.

"I'm sorry for forcing this connection a little early, but as compensation, do you remember that little cave your in?" The yellow god asked me.

I shook my head.

"Is there a little crack in the wall?" He asked.

I thought back to when I first entered it, and did remember a little crack in the wall, but didn't think too deeply on it.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good, then when you awake try seeing if you break the wall, there's something nice in there if you can obtain it. Sorry I can't chat for much longer, but duty calls." The yellow god said before he and the green god both walked out of the room.

My vision began to go dark before everything around me became pitch black, and my mind blanked out.

------------------

Divine Realm.

"Are you sure They are making  a move right now?"

Two figures were discussing a heavy topic down a corridor.

"The intel we got wasn't them making a move right away, but instead seemed like they are waiting for something. Like the perfect time to strike their prey, whoever it may be."

"Then is there any reason for us to be worried right now? I was in the middle of something."

"Us not knowing when they'll be acting is exactly why we need everyone ready to react at any given time. Besides, that's not everything we've gathered. I've been doing my own study of their past actions, and noticed a common thread linking their attacks together."

"Are you sure? That would be a huge advantage we could use to prepare against them."

"Yes, but I'm afraid you're not gonna like what I found..."

---------------------

Ocean.

(Ugh, well it was nice being able to speak while it lasted. Anyway, that shitty god did mention something about a crack in the wall right?)

I took a quick look around my cozy cave, and found just the crack he was talking about.

Looking through it, I could notice a faint purple glow, but the only problem was the fact that I'm currently not strong enough to break the wall down.

I couldn't help but sigh, I have to go searching for food, and who knows how far I'll journey before accomplishing my goal.

In other words, the chances of me being able to find this place again are unlikely.

(Of course, I can always ask that shitty god for directions next time we talk. Whenever that'll be. He seemed to be pretty busy with something important. I wonder what's got the gods so on edge? Who are 'They'? Oh well, I'm sure I'll find out eventually, probably. Even if I don't, good, I'd prefer to just go around terrorizing the oceans. Well, future me hopefully will, current me couldn't even terrorize plankton even if I tried.)

I gave an unwilling goodbye to my little cave and swam through the ocean at full speed hoping to catch a glimpse of just about anything I could use as food.

Eventually, I found it.

A kelp farm.

(And mom said Minecraft wouldn't help me in the real world, look now mom! It's definitely helped!)

At least I hoped.

But, just before I took a bite out of it.

I stopped.

(Wait, isn't one of the requirements evolving to Leviathan to be a carnivore, if I eat this now, wouldn't that set me onto the opposite path I want?)

I quickly thought about all the pros and cons, and before long, my stomach was rumbling.

Do goldfish have stomachs?

Actually, what do they normally eat?

Oh well, all I know, is if I didn't find something fast, I was gonna starve to death, literally.

My one friend had a goldfish once, and I remember them saying something about not feeding enough times so it died after only a few days of not being fed.

I really didn't want to end up like that.

As I swam through the ocean, I came upon a giant mountain that looked almost as if it could reach the heavens.

However, as I approached, I noticed something rather odd.

The mountain seemed almost as if it getting taller.

Except the middle of the mountain was actually rising.

As I quickly realized what I was in front of, I very anxiously began to swim the other way I came from.

I noticed several other sea life in the area be sucked right into the creatures mouth.

That's right, it wasn't a mountain at all.

But probably the biggest whale to ever exist.

I would've marveled at it's majestic size and shape, if it wasn't currently trying to turn me into it's next meal.

I desperately struggled in vain to swim out of it's range, but unfortunately, a large creature like this has a large lung capacity, and so I was inevitably swept inside the body of a behemoth...