Extra Chapter: Life of a Pirate.

Penelope's POV:

Five years later.

"Hey, someone get the sails and raise the helm! We're going to be speeding through this storm!" I shouted as pitch dark clouds with an ominous aura silently approached.

"Captain, are you really sure this is a good idea? Can't we take a detour?!" My first mate, a woman who named herself after the famed sword type, Cutlass, asked.

"I understand your concerns, but relax. When have I ever failed to sail these seas?" I replied.

"But-" Cutlass hesitantly tried to talk back, but I gave my response before she could even begin.

"Besides, we don't have the time to play things safe. The cargo onboard is already behind schedule. If we don't get the supplies to the Kingdom of Rinascita, then we'll not only have failed our job but also our reputation will take a huge hit. We can't afford that now as we're looking to expand our fleet."

Cutlass gave me one last defeated look, and said.

"But if we do this, it's not just our mens lives at risk, even your own-"

Before she could finish, an angelic voice called out to me.

"Mommy!~"

An adorable young girl ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever!~

She looked relatively human, with long blonde hair, and golden eyes, well, human except for the sea blue fins protruding from her neck.

Her skin was also slightly covered in scales, though it was barely noticeable upon first look.

To put it simply, she was the most adorable creature in the whole world!

"Hey, sweetie!~ What brings you here?~" I said in a charming voice.

"Siiiiiiggggghhhhhhh." I heard my firstmate give a long sigh right next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Obviously there's something wrong, did I say something that would make you depressed?" I asked.

"You're seriously asking this now? Sigh, well, fine. Don't you think you're being a little too spoiling to your child?" She asked.

"So what if I am? What will you do about it?!" I replied back in a forceful tone.

"Sigh, I ignored this problem before because it was in the early stages and could be treated, or so I thought. But now that I've seen you like this, I have to correct your parenting behavior before it gets too late, and a big mistake is made."

"Hah! As if any sort of mistake would be made-" I began to reply back, only for Cutlass to lash out with a sound argument.

"Of course a big mistake could be made! Don't forget who's kid you've got in your arms. One wrong move could spell the end of our lives after all."

I was gonna reply, but then a voice we had forgotten about spoke up.

"Am I, a bad girl?" The topic of our heavy discussion, the child in my arms, and my precious daughter, Anne.

She was named after the famous female pirate, a character I really looked up to and admired. To the point that I even had the ancient ship we're using renamed the S.S. Bonney.

"Of course not, sweetie. You're just...very unique, and Auntie Cutlass was just worried about bad guys making you out to be a bad guy instead of them." I answered with a delicate voice.

Anne seemed to get what I meant a bit and angrily declared "Hmph, if big meanies like that appear I'll splash all the water on them! Hmph!"

I tried my hardest to contain my laughter, but in the end another forgotten party had already bursted out into laughter.