Chapter 7: The Island of Gold! Part 2

I managed to wake up due to my sense skills, which let me know that those guys had arrived.

Although, something seemed a little off, so I decided to use my stealth skill and went ahead to investigate.

After observing for a bit, I noticed that only the captain had made it ashore at the moment.

I quickly took a dip into the ocean and speedily circled around the area they came from and found ten life signals.

After carefully observing the situation, I realized all of them were all still alive, but their ship was completely destroyed.

I wonder what kind of heartless beast had the gall to the destroy their ship!?

Wait, why am I getting angry for them?

I'm not supposed to care!

Well, I guess even I should have some standards.

But, anyway, after realizing all those men were fine, I finally went back to observing the captain who washed ashore.

She was completely unconcious.

I still couldn't shake this feeling I've had since meeting her, I debated on introducing myself.

Then again, I don't think she would want to talk to him if she found out who I really was.

Ah, wait, didn't I have that thing? I never considered using it cuz it defeats the purpose of being a Leviathan like I always wanted, but it's not like it's permanent.

After fiddling around with my transformation skill, I decided the simplest appearance would be the best.

So, after tweaking my old human look to better fit my tastes, and I threw on some casual clothes and the like and instantly transformed into a handsome (upgraded from average) man with ocean blue hair and golden eyes.

There, like this no one will know I'm a Leviathan.

Now I can just go out and introduce...

"Who's there!?" The female captain had already woken up by the time I finished using my skill and was currently detecting my presense.

She even had here sword pointed directly at me.

After seeing something like that, I realized something I had forgot to think about.

How do I explain being here!?

I mean there doesn't seem to be anyone else on this island from what I can sense anyway.

I guess I'll just make up a random story about being shipwrecked here.

As I carefully thought over my plan more thouroughly, I slowly stepped out of the shadows while holding my hands in the hair to show I didn't mean to be hostile.

The captain was glaring at me fiercely with her guard up.

Sheesh, you could relax at least a little bit, I mean really.

Don't get more tense the moment someone with good intentions shows up?

Ah, but she probably doesn't think I have good intentions, so that's why?

Meh, I'm sure I can resolve the situation soon.

"Calm down, I don't mean any harm. I've been stranded on this island, and you're the first person I've met since coming here." I kept my hands in the air while calmly trying to calm the suspicious pirate captain.

Not only that, but I technically was lying, I really hadn't met anyone else on the island before she arrived, mostly in part because I was asleep, and also because there really isn't anyone else here.