Chapter 22: Revelations, Marriage, and Resolve.

Previously, when my lovers? Lovers, still gonna need some getting used to that, anyway, earlier my lovers had met each other for the first time. 

And spent some time alone with each other, but instead of tearing each other's throats apart.

They both bomb rushed me with the synchronized desire for marriage.

I agreed and went to bed exhausted.

Now, I wake up to find myself in a familiar white void.

"Hey~ Welcome back~ I know this might be a bit early, but congrats on getting hitched! With two beauties, nonetheless!~ Oh and congrats on being a father too, I guess." A Familiar yellowish figure spoke.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. Nothing good ever happened when I spoke to this guy.

"How rude! Don't you think I've done a lot for you?~" He pouted, acting hurt.

(I am hurt!) I heard him say in the background, but I didn't pay it any mind.

(Hey!)

"No, I don't. What have you done for me?" I asked, seriously.

"Oh, come on! I'm the one who lead you to that beautiful mermaid kingdom! Shouldn't you be showing some appreciation?~" He replied.

"Oh, ok. Thank you so much, oh great god of reincarnation." I said in a monotone voice.

"How mean! Even Gradon wasn't this mean! Usually! Probably! Uh..."

Huh, I wonder if this guy is just naturally hatable?

"It's possible~" He replied.

"Could you please stop reading my mind?" I asked.

"Sorry~" He said while doing the cartoon pose where you knock on your forhead and stick out your tongue while going 'oopsie!~'

However, unlike in cartoons, seeing someone do that in real life made me want to throw up.

Oh wait, I'm a soul, I can't throw up, that's annoying.

"Don't try to throw up on my carpet!" He shouted.

Carpet? All I feel is solid ground.

He calmed down and sighed.

"I can't explain it well to you because of rules, but anyway, I think that's enough horsing around. I have a very important reason for summoning you here this time." He explained.

"Is it related to that titan thing you mentioned before?" I asked.

"Yeah, remember how I said you had 10 years to prepare and become a god?" He replied.

"Yes...?" I answered.

"Well...You have a week..." He said averting my gaze.

"A week? Seriously?!" I shouted.

"Yep!~ We can't hold him back for much longer, but we'll give it everything we got to keep him from showing up for at least a week, but he might show up sooner, so once you've got that marriage thing done, hurry up and go become god, alright?~" He said it as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

What kind of idiot would just follow that logic.

"Hey~ That's not nice! Anyway, don't worry, here's some advice to help speed up the process a bit!"

After that, that shitty god mentioned a few things before making me drift off into unconsciousness.

"Good luck~ We'll be rooting for you~ Try not to die again~"