2. The New Girl

"Hello everyone, I hope you all had great summers. But as you know it's time for work now!" Mr. Brüschweiler, the principle, started with a laugh as a few light sighs could be heard around the table.

Lisa tended to only tune in to the start and end of her father's speech, it was the same every year. Some subtle jokes here and there, then going on to talk about his aims for the year. But Lisa decided to listen to his speech this year, to see if anything had changed, and I seemed like it had.

"This year I want an added motivation to some departments, to really get the students engaged and enjoying their time spent here... I'd like to solely focus on Math, English and Sciences." Mr. Brüschweiler looked firstly to the small young woman, Miss Kim Jennie, the Math teacher who nobody dare mess with because of her stern looks and temper. Then to Bambam who just smiled goofily in response. Then to a pretty brunette sitting next to Jennie, Jisoo who gave a small smile and nod at the thought of getting students motivated in her science lessons, knowing that it basically meant blow more things up and maybe set fire to some bubbles or something.

"As some of you may know, Mrs. Lynford had to leave us last year due to a new life in New Zealand. Therefore, she needs to be replaced!" Mr. Brüschweiler continued. "Colleagues may I introduce you to our new, highly experienced, drama teacher, Miss Roseanne Park" Mr. Brüschweiler gestured to a chair near the front where an incredibly beautiful blonde sat with dark brown eyes and the most beautiful smile.

Rosé stood up nervously as she wrung her hands in front of her, "Thank you Mr. Brüschweiler. I'm extremely excited to be working here and can't wait to start working with you all." She smiled. Her eyes locked onto Lisa's as she gave her a beaming smile, to which Lisa mouthed a subtle 'welcome aboard' accompanied with an eye roll. The two held eye contact as the blonde sat down but were brought back to reality when Mr. Brüschweiler began speaking again.

________________________________

After the meeting was over, Lisa headed to her first class of the day, darting through the masses of pupils populating the corridors with her laptop bag clutched tightly to her side.

Lisa was agile, which came with certain plus. She was able to dash and dance through pupils like they were cones and she could get to where she wanted to be in seconds, without hurting herself or others.

She was outside the music hall when she felt an hand on her shoulder and was suddenly being spun round.

"Geez who the hell..." She begun but was immediately greeted by the bubbly new blonde from earlier.

"My gosh you can move woman, I almost had to run to catch you, I might as well formally introduce myself, I'm Rosé, the new drama teacher." With a smile Rosé outstretched her hand for Lisa to shake.

"Lalisa Manoban, music teacher." Lisa pointed to the class behind her and smiled sheepishly, Rosé's hand was still resting on her forearm and was beginning to make her blush.

"Oh man I'm sorry you have a class, shoot so do I. Can I catch you at lunch, I kinda need a tour and since we're close to each other and you seem to know this place well, could you do me the honour? " Rosé winked at Lisa with a smile.

"Sure, swing by at the beginning of lunch and I'll show you around." Lisa gave a shrug as she looked into Rosé's dark brown eyes.

With a smile the pair departed and were plunged into their first class of the year. Lisa pushed against the door with her back as she secured the strap of her laptop on her shoulder and waltzed into class.

"Hey Miss Manoban," someone called.

"Yes," Lisa answered, without turning to look at who had asked for her.

"Who was that?" They asked curiously.

"A new teacher, Miss Park, drama," Lisa said as she spans round to face her class of 16-year-olds.

"Ohh, thought I didn't recognise her," someone mumbled but Lisa shook it off and set about the lesson, detailed the class on her plans for this year and what they'd all be doing.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤

The original story is from x_writer23 Please check out her stories! ❤