8. Sleepless nights

When the pair had entered the bar they had been told to go to, Bambam was waiting with Jennie, 'of course they'd be the first here' Lisa thought.

The pair were beckoned over by an overexcited Bambam.

"Eyy, you're here... Together?" Bambam wiggled his eyebrow at Lisa. He knew that Lisa had developed a celebrity crush on the blonde after practically prising it out of the petite brunette one night when the pair were chatting late at night.

"Rosé basically begged me to go to hers to help her 'choose an outfit'" Lisa used air quotes for the last bit before gesturing to Rosé's dress.

"Well it worked, you look nice Rosé," Jennie spoke up from behind Bambam, smiling at the girl sincerely.

"Thanks Jen, she really loved it ," Rosé said, linking her arms with Lisa before winking at her.

_________________________

It was 9:30pm, Jisoo and some other teaching staff had joined the original four and they were now sat at a table near the bar. Bambam and some others weren't drinking as they had driven here but Lisa and Rosé decided to have a bit of fun and had order a beer each. All of a sudden a very drunk Jisoo approached the table and slid in next to Jennie with a round of shots. She grinned at Rosé and Lisa and shoved a shot glass in their hands. The two eyed Jisoo carefully before swinging back the alcohol, enjoying the burn as it trickled down their throats.

Throughout the night, Lisa and Rosé had both secretly been watching Jisoo and Jennie's interactions. It seemed that a slightly drunk Jisoo couldn't keep her hands off Jennie, constantly leaning towards her or draping her hand on her hand or thigh. Yet Jennie was totally sober and didn't try to stop her all, in fact she leaned into Jisoo's touch from time to time. Perhaps there was something go on there...

_________________________

It was much later in the night and now only Jisoo, Jennie, Bambam, Lisa and Rosé were at the bar. Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé were all... Well, drunk.

"Lalisaaaa, lets dannsh," Rosé slurred into Lisa's ear before grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor where a very eager Jisoo was pressed up against Jennie dancing and having fun.

Before long, Lisa and Rosé were just the same, except there was much more inappropriate dancing, which sober Lisa would definitely not do. But the pair were having a good time, that's all that mattered to Lisa at the time.

"Let's go home I'm boredddd," Rosé whined. As she grabbed Lisa’s hand and led them to Jisoo and Jennie.

"We're goin' home!" Lisa shouted at the pair who just nodded and waved before going back to their dancing. 'Something is definitely going on between those two' Lisa thought.

As the two stumbled out of the bar and began walking back to Rosé's house, they linked arms and began using each other for support as they could barely walk straight without support.

They got back to Rosé's house and after much struggle, Rosé unlocked her door and led Lisa in, tugging on her hand that she had interlocked.

"Rosé, I can't stay here, shuurley, this is your home," Lisa pointed to the floor before grinning up at Rosé.

"Well you ain't driving whilst your like this missy, you can shleep over!! Yesss, come on we're going to bed its late," Rosé began dragging Lisa towards her room.

"Rosie, this is your room, I'll sleep on the sofa." Lisa smiled. Not that she wouldn't love to share a bed with Rosé but with the alcohol in her system she may not be able to control her actions.

"No way Manoban, it's fine, trust me, it's just sleeping, plus my couch is like totes uncomfy, we don't want you getting sore do we!" Rosé laughed as she threw some clothes to Lisa, "Put these on." Lisa obliged and soon after crawled into bed next to Rosé.

Lisa immediately felt Rosé pull her closer by her waist and snuggle close into the crook of her neck. Rosé's smell fills Lisa's nose as she inhales. Rosé smelt amazing, a mixture of flowers and a summers day, Lisa loved it.

_________________________

It must've been way past midnight when Lisa felt eyes on her. She didn't want to open her eyes to meet the look of Rosé, plus she was sure Rosé would just re-adjust herself then go back to sleep. Until she heard Rosé talk, "Lili, I know your asleep but I really need to tell you this before I eventually blurt it out and scare you off forever when we're both awake." Lisa was confused but kept her eyes closed and she could feel the gentle stroke as Rosé ran her hand through her brown locks. "I-I like you... A lot, like a lot a lot, and yes I am sober right now. So, it's weird, because I never thought I'd like you in this way and I thought we'd just be best mates. But I guess I have a crush on you, so err yeah. There you go..."

Rosé sighed and cuddled back up to Lisa. "Goodnight Lili," Rosé kissed the spot where her head rested and soon fell asleep to the gentle rise and fall of Lisa's chest.

Least to say Lisa didn't sleep that much that night.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤