24. Time Away?

It had been few weeks since Kim Seon-woo had caught Lisa and Rosé making out in the music hall, so far the pair hadn't caught on that anyone else knows. Sure, Sunoo had given the two some side glares and a few sniggers when seeing them together, but after a stern glare from either of the two, he soon shut up, resulting in more glares. But it was better than everyone else knowing.

Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie and Bambam were at their usual table in the staff lounge, enjoying the lunch that Mr. Brüschweiler had served up for the team.

"So Jisoo, any of your students showing any more 'interest' in your class?" Bambam gave a light laugh, using air quotes.

"Meh, they're a bit more engaged but other than that there's not much change, with the core subjects it's kind of hard getting everyone to like it as some struggle or are simply set in hating it," she shrugged, "how about either of you?" She gestured to Bambam and Jen who was sat next to her.

"Not much change," the two both said. Opposite from the three, Lisa and Rosé were engaging in their own light conversation but came to a halt,
"Me and Rosie are alright," Lisa laughed.

"Yeah coz the students aren't basically forced to go to your classes," Jisoo smiled.

"Exactly!" Rosé beamed.

The five talked for a while before the subject of the end of year concert came up.

"How's the concert preparations coming on for both of you?" Jennie asked.

"A bit stressful occasionally, but it's coming along well," Rosé smiled.

"Yup, only a couple more weeks to go now," Lisa agreed. "Oh and I was meaning to tell you guys, I'm... Well, I'm planning to play a piece at the concert..." Lisa trailed off, a hint of nervousness in her voice. There was a chorus of 'Really!'s and Lisa simply nodded and smiled slightly at this.

"I never knew that, what're you playing?" Rosé asked, subtly placing her hand on the brunette's thigh, making her blush slightly.

"A piece of Mozart on the Piano," Lisa smiled, "it was one of the first pieces I could properly play, it brings back memories," she sadly smiled, thinking of the times she would sit side by side with her mum at their piano in their old home, playing the piece.

"I bet it'll be awesome Lisa, we'll all be there right..?" Jennie looked round to a series of nods, "awesome, so we'll all be there, I can't wait to hear you play."

"There's sort of something I want to share as well, if it's okay with you Lisa," Rosé smiled to the brunette. They had agreed in the past few days that Jennie and Jisoo should know, it had been about two months. Lisa took Rosé's hand in her own and squeezed it, nodding her head. Rosé smiled and spared a glance at Bambam who was grinning, knowing what Rosé was going to announce.

"So, for the past about two months, me and Lisa have been dating, properly and officially. We kind of didn't tell you straight away because we didn't want to rush things but, we make each other happy, well I hope I make her happy, but.. Yeah." Rosé smiled.

"Course you make me happy babe," Lisa laughed as she placed a quick kiss on Rosé's cheek, causing her to blush.

"Well it's about time!" Jisoo sighed, turning to Jennie and giving her a high five.

"Wait- what?" Lisa spoke up, having leaned slightly closer the Rosé.

"Well we knew you two went on a date so we had our suspicions but even before that, you two were like! Well there's no other way to put it other than that you were eye-fucking each other every day!" Jennie laughed, looking to Jisoo for confirmation who nodded with a slight laugh.

"Yeah well we know what that look looks like don't we," Rosé whispered in Lisa's ear her eyes rolling. Lisa just laughed and grinned. Jisoo let out an 'Awh' and Lisa simply rolled her eyes, a smirk toying on her lips.

At the end of the lunch break, Lisa rose, gave Rosé a quick kiss on the cheek and went of to her final free period, Bambam caught up to her on the way.
"So all's going well with Rosé I see," he smiled.

"Oh my gosh yeah dude, it's awesome. You know I'm crap with feeling and that but, like, I think I love her. No, I do love her Bam." Lisa smiled, giddy.

"Have you told her?"

"Well... No not yet, I don't know how. But I'm going to look tonight at maybe is going away somewhere in our time off, someone peaceful. I was gonna tell her after the concert."

"That'd be really nice Lis, like seriously. That's a great idea, I'm sure she'd love it. And even if you weren't worrying, which I know you, you probably are. If you tell her you love her on this trip, I'm certain she'll say it back, certain. I can see it I the way she looks at you Lis, it's all love." He smiled pulling her in for a side hug.

"Don't forget the lust," Lisa smirked, laughing.

"Wow, just wow. Maybe you can do that on your trip as well." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hope so," Lisa smiled. Of course she had thought about her and Rosé actually sleeping together, sure they had got heated before but they'd never actually done anything. Lisa was hoping this trip would maybe give them a chance, it was peaceful after all, and maybe she could make it romantic as well.

"Mmm great," he hummed, slightly pushing her, "anyway loser, I have a class, tell me when you find a place! Seeya!" He called, walking away down the corridor. Lisa simply shook her head, laughing and pushed the door to the music hall, grabbing her laptop and settling into the back of the hall. She placed her headphones over her ears and sighed, pulling up some searches for a place away for a few days for her and Rosé.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤