32. Going Home

Rosé woke up and stretched her arms across the bed, she groggily opened her eyes when she was met by cold sheets rather than a petite brunette, she frowned but managed to swing her legs out of the warm covers and trudged into the small lounge, there she saw Lisa sat at her laptop, focusing on a mix. Rosé smiled before flicking their kettle on, knowing that Lisa wouldn't want to be disturbed. She made herself a mug of coffee and sat out on the balcony.

"Morning Rosie," Lisa had fixed herself a mug of coffee as well and sat next to Rosé, wrapping her spare arm round the girls shoulder and lightly kissing her jawline, "how long have you been up?"

"About half an hour? Not really sure, I woke and came to find you but saw you working on a mix and didn't want to disturb you," the blonde smiled.

"Oh alright, yeah I woke up pretty early and obviously didn't want to wake you... I guess I had a sudden wave of inspiration," the brunette shrugged as she brought the mug to her mouth and took a sip.

"Yeah that's fine, so... Whatcha want to do on our last day here?" Rosé pondered. Lisa just grinned and looked toward the jacuzzi. "Ey, we're on the same wavelength Manoban," the blonde smirked as she hopped up and offered to take her girlfriends mug back inside to wash it up.

Both girls had stuck on their bathing suits and Rosé had set the jacuzzi to warm up for the pair, it was a fairly cloudy day but the sun shone down in parts of the woods, illuminating the leaves on the floor.

"Hey, Lili can I grab your laptop. Put on some music?" Rosé asked, popping her head into their bedroom to find Lisa sprawled out on the bed. She shot up into a sitting position before replying,
"Yeah sure," she shrugged.

"What the hell were you doing," Rosé chuckled.

"Laying?" Lisa laughed, "I found a comfy position so I just... Laid there for a bit."

"Mmm because that's not strange at all," Rosé winked before lunging at Lisa and grabbing her hand. The brunette was hoisted up but pulled against Rosé, mumbling 'bed'. As the brunettes back was facing Rosé, the blonde grasped Lisa around her waist and lifter her up, carrying her to the balcony before dropping her gently in.

"Completely fucking unfair Park," Lisa grumbled as she stood in the jacuzzi pouting.

"Oh lighten up, Popak," Rosé laughed but was struck by water that Lisa had flicked at her. She simply smirked, before running back into the cabin. She returned with the woman's MacBook and set it in the bench, hitting shuffle on the list of mixes before running up to the end of the balcony and throwing herself into the tub.

"You're such a child," Lisa smiled.

"Mmm but you love meeeee," Rosé smiled as she rested their foreheads together.

"Yeah, you got that right," Lisa smirked as she kissed Rosé lightly, brushing her hair out of her face.

___________________________________

The pair were stood outside the cabin, suitcases loaded into the car, gentle smiles on their faces.

"It's been awesome, thank you Lisa, honestly," Rosé smiled, linking her hand with the brunette's.

"It was my pleasure Rosie, besides I got to spend some quality time away with my girl," Lisa grinned as she wrapped her arm around the blonde and have her a gentle squeeze, "now let's go, I'm guessing this won't be the last time we see this place."

"Yeah... I agree," Rosé hummed as she squeezed Lisa's hand before peeling away and climbing into the passenger seat of the car. Lisa soon joined her and the couple began their journey back home, stopping along to thank the owners of the place.

Lisa and Rosé were around half an hour into their drive home when the blondes phone rang, Rosé shrugged and turned down the volume of the radio and picked up the call.

"Hello?" Rosé asked.

"Oh my gosh! Rosé! Hi," the voice rang.

"Noooo, Shay?" Rosé smiled, recognising the accented voice of her old best friend but needing to hear the truth.

"You bet your ass it is," Shay giggled.

"Oh my god! Why are you calling... We don't normally call, unless... Well, waaait," Rosé's smile faltered slightly and was covered by a slight look of shock as she waited for the answer.

"You guessed it Pasta, I'm in town, thought I'd surprise you." Shay replied.

"Well you bloody well did that! Shay I can't believe it, we need to catch up soon, I've missed you!" Rosé practically squealed, making Lisa wince slightly by still grin.

"Sure Rosie, wait, are you perhaps free tomorrow? Lunch on me?" Shay asked.

"Of course! I'll text you the details, I'm with Lisa at the moment so I shouldn't talk for long, we've been away... But I'll tell you about it tomorrow!"

"Bring her too Rosé, if she wants, I need to meet this gal she sounds amazing,"

"I'll see what she says okay? Text me soon and we'll sort it out, I better go Shay, bye," Rosé said, grinning at Lisa.

"Bye Rosie."

Rosé hung the phone up and hit her leg repeatedly with a grin on her face.

"What'd she say," Lisa chuckled lightly.

"She's in town! I can't believe it Lisa I haven't seen her face to face for ages! She wants to meet for lunch tomorrow," Rosé grinned.

"Anything else?" Lisa smirked.

"Weeell, she wants to meet you, tomorrow, at lunch, " Rosé said in a hopeful tone as she looked to Lisa.

"Babe, as much as I'd kinda like to meet her, I'm guessing tomorrow might not be the best day. I'll let you two catch up and all that and then maybe I'll meet her after or some time I dunno," Lisa shrugged with a smile.

"Okay, yeah that's probably a better idea, thanks," Rosé placed her hand on Lisa's thigh and gently squeezed, relaxing back in her seat for the remainder of the journey.

Lisa shook Rosé's shoulder lightly, "Hey, hey Rosie. We're almost home," she said, making sure to keep her eyes on the road.

"Mhmm okay," Rosé murmured, blinking her eyes open to take in where they were, she looked to the left to see a sign for Rainbow High and realised that she was only about 5 minutes away. "Sorry I fell asleep," she chuckled dryly.

"It's fine, no worries, at least you didn't snore," Lisa smirked, eyeing her girlfriend from the corner of her vision.

"What time is it?" Rosé asked.

"Errrrmm, just gone 5:30,"

"Wondered why I was hungry," Rosé laughed as she straightened herself up in her seat, "hey if you keep driving down here then take a left there's a takeaway down that street, we could order then go back to my place?" Rosé offered.

"Awesome," Lisa replied as she followed Rosé's directions.

The pair ordered their food and hopped back in the car for the short journey to the blondes house, both expecting a night lazily curled up in each others arms, watching telly and chatting.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆
Pls vote & comment! 🐿🐥

The original story is from x_writer23
Please check out her stories! ❤